The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Playing the MAIN STAGE at Hellfest 2017!

James

I've been playing gigs reasonably often for the past 10 years, usually locally (Aberdeen) or just around Scotland in general. In 2013 I supported metal legends Anvil in July, then went on a 10 day European tour to Prague and back, doing 10 shows in 10 days.

This one is a bit surreal though - I'm going to be playing on the main stage at Hellfest in Clisson, France in June 2017! :cool:

Our name - Ray Brower - may only be little and at the bottom right of all of the bands on said stage, but it's going to be a fantastic experience I'm sure! Can't wait to share the stage with one of my favourite bands too, Slayer!

If any of you are into metal, then I hope to see you there ;)

BUZZING! :thumbs:

http://www.hellfest.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/poster-full-line-up.jpg

I've been playing gigs reasonably often for the past 10 years, usually locally (Aberdeen) or just around Scotland in general. In 2013 I supported metal legends Anvil in July, then went on a 10 day European tour to Prague and back, doing 10 shows in 10 days.

This one is a bit surreal though - I'm going to be playing on the main stage at Hellfest in Clisson, France in June 2017! :cool:

Our name - Ray Brower - may only be little and at the bottom right of all of the bands on said stage, but it's going to be a fantastic experience I'm sure! Can't wait to share the stage with one of my favourite bands too, Slayer!

If any of you are into metal, then I hope to see you there ;)

BUZZING! :thumbs:

http://www.hellfest.fr/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/poster-full-line-up.jpg

Been gigging for fifty years and never managed anything like that ,enjoy bud:)