The mkiv Supra Owners Club

My experience with SupraStore.com

Guest black_88

Yes I always use credit card through paypal.

The problem is, already had similar situation on ebay about 3 years ago, went to the bank and told them I got fraud, they said as long as it approved deal, I can't charge my money back, but that was 120$ so could get through with it ok.

This one will leave a deep mark.

I'll check on them next business day and see what are my options, banks are jerks as well.

Wish me luck.

Trust me, already had that on mind, and worse.

Thinking reasonable, it would be just wasting more money and time.

I'll try and1c advice with the bank, let's hope for the best.

Wish me luck :(

Are you based in America? or UK? what bank?

If you used a credit its not a question of 'can I get a refund' its a question of 'you are giving me a refund' ...this guy stole my details and made a fraudulent transaction. After all the transaction you actually made with them, the one that was authorised and was only like $40 I bet wasn't it...? ;) but no, they have taken an unauthorised amount and that is theft if I am correct in my assumptions.

Yes I always use credit card through paypal.

The problem is, already had similar situation on ebay about 3 years ago, went to the bank and told them I got fraud, they said as long as it approved deal, I can't charge my money back, but that was 120$ so could get through with it ok.(

You really don't need any luck. There was a house of Lords ruling in 2014 that confirmed UK credit protection laws do extend to purchases made from overseas suppliers.

Guest black_88
Are you based in America? or UK? what bank?

If you used a credit its not a question of 'can I get a refund' its a question of 'you are giving me a refund' ...this guy stole my details and made a fraudulent transaction. After all the transaction you actually made with them, the one that was authorised and was only like $40 I bet wasn't it...? ;) but no, they have taken an unauthorised amount and that is theft if I am correct in my assumptions.

Neither.

That might work in the UK but not here lol. Going to try everything to get my money back, I'll let you know how it goes.

You really don't need any luck. There was a house of Lords ruling in 2014 that confirmed UK credit protection laws do extend to purchases made from overseas suppliers.

But I'm not from the UK : (

Guest black_88

Update:

I went to the bank, and told them everything happened. They got shocked by the amount and were serious unlike what happened 3 years ago on the 120$.

They asked if I have those emails and get them printed, so I did print those emails along with Paypal invoice and Fedex emails, then filled a claim.

Told me they will investigate in this case and will take up to 45 days :conf:

Guess late better than sorry, might get something out of this at last.

But after thought, if bank did charge my money back, it would be from Paypal as I paid through them, I wonder if Paypal would ban me after this?

I really appreciate everyone idea for helping me!

Can't thank you enough guys.

I'll tell you something - I'm going through a similar thing at the moment and currently going through my bank about my issue with a trader who screwed me over for thousands of pounds. I gave them a 17 page document stating all the events and provided 138mb of evidence.

A lot like you, the bank was shocked and amazed by the amount of supporting evidence.

The bank came back and said they will try and pay back what I lost on my credit card which was about 40℅ of the total payments, but on top they are going to try and get me the money to recover the full costs of the damage (I.e. get my car back on the road) despite the other payments being made via PayPal.

It may be a different case where you were being offered a product rather than a service, but I asked how they were going to take action against the accused and they said they weren't. The whole lot was going to be at the loss of the bank which is very kind and generous of them.

I still can't guarantee the entire payout will be made as it's being reviewed but it's amazing what banks will do to help out.

Guest black_88
I'll tell you something - I'm going through a similar thing at the moment and currently going through my bank about my issue with a trader who screwed me over for thousands of pounds. I gave them a 17 page document stating all the events and provided 138mb of evidence.

A lot like you, the bank was shocked and amazed by the amount of supporting evidence.

The bank came back and said they will try and pay back what I lost on my credit card which was about 40℅ of the total payments, but on top they are going to try and get me the money to recover the full costs of the damage (I.e. get my car back on the road) despite the other payments being made via PayPal.

It may be a different case where you were being offered a product rather than a service, but I asked how they were going to take action against the accused and they said they weren't. The whole lot was going to be at the loss of the bank which is very kind and generous of them.

I still can't guarantee the entire payout will be made as it's being reviewed but it's amazing what banks will do to help out.

That was one nice thing of your bank! I doubt mine would do such but who knows.

So how long did they take before taking it in your favor?

I find 45 days in my case is kinda unreasonable.

----------------------

Lol you guys, as long as I get my money back, screw paypal xD

Already mad at them for taking seller side with just poor evidence.

Guest black_88
I dont get it.... dont buy from them Cowboys Suprastore stay away from them they $#@! on everyone! look them up on supraforums and clubna-t very bad rep:rolleyes:

I should've looked them up but too late :(

I just don't understand why companies want a bad rep? Doesn't make sense. Surely unhappy customers means no one ever buys from you?

It's easier to sell air than real product. With over 7 billion population, they can set this trap over and over.

• 3 months later...
Guest black_88

==============

Hi guys, Update:

after reporting to my bank and waiting all this time, they got my money back from Suprastore!!

The whole 2180$ is back on my credit card.

I can't thank each one of you enough for helping me on this and suggesting to contact my bank.

Thank you very much!

My friend bought haltech, I made the wiring for him, car fired ok, he's happy, I got my money back now, and I'm happy :)

Again thank you, thank you very much!

==============

==============

Hi guys, Update:

after reporting to my bank and waiting all this time, they got my money back from Suprastore!!

The whole 2180$ is back on my credit card.

I can't thank each one of you enough for helping me on this and suggesting to contact my bank.

Thank you very much!

My friend bought haltech, I made the wiring for him, car fired ok, he's happy, I got my money back now, and I'm happy :)

Again thank you, thank you very much!

==============

Great news, which bank are you with ? It's nice to hear someone actually getting their money back !