The 'wild west' of Supraforums

Aerotop Dave

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im just winding him up to watch him go.

Rob said this

i think he is pointing out that he joined long ago...

so therefore isnt a n00b, besides the guy has thousands of posts on the uk forum, he knows his stuff alright

im not sure you can call this thread a 'harsh education' dude - its barely a few theories cobbled together

He obviously hasnt read many of my posts :D

lol - i have read most of your posts - but im not letting him have the satisfaction!!!

its the last line thats key - its not a harsh education!!! he dont even know what he is on about

if you had said the sky is purple, and a million people logged in and said its blue you fool then thats harsh education and showing someone to be a dumbass!

:rolleyes:

No offense guys but if you go to ANY long established forum and ask the same damn questions that have been asked for years you'll get the same reply, its no different here when people start asking about topics like auto/manual jdm/uk etc. FAQ or search is your friend :)

Dont act like n00bs.

EDIT - Yes that asshole comment was totally uncalled for.

Hi think Alex had a great experience on there recently too where some nice American called him an asshole or something... it was funny because all Alex was trying to do was offer some insight and the said American basically knew all he had to say etc etc.

Alex was not impressed

Gaz.

98mkiv - is a **** - He gave me a negative rep for not taking kindly to him being having a go at me for trying to help him out FFFFFFFFFFFS :soap:

But I'm over that now ;) :D

Gaz, so some of them know what they're talking about then

:dontget: :innocent:

Oi! :swear: :smiling:

:D ;)

Hmmm,

I've not had a bad experience on the supraforums, in fact if anything I've gotten a lot of good information and traded a lot of technical stuff with a few guys off of the board....

Without sounding a bit country'ism.... I've had to deal with americans for most of my working career and perhaps I just know how to take them, but most of them seem to be good people IMHO...

Perhaps I just asked the right questions *grin*

Gav

The vast majority of Americans I have met are really nice people, just don't let individuals (even ones that are quite obviously polluting the gene pool such as MarksSupra33, wee scrote that he is) taint your view.

I know several Brits that could quite easily give a person reason to loathe the nation.

:edit: Good on you all for flying the flag, too! :D

The problem is the Interwebnet. It turns normally placid, rational people into keyboard warriors. :shrug:

Like you, I have met many Americans and they have, in the main, been a great people - albeit very insular. Lets be honest, there are numpties like that American chap all over the British forums too.

yeah but cj the numpeties around here are usually about 12 years old not and i'm guessing its the same guy here mark the king or whatever he likes to refer to himself as

Oh I dont know, I can think of one or two on "another" site who are older but act 12!

Oh shit...I hope I dont get banned for that! Ooops I forgot, I am already banned from there :p