The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The grand tour/ Jc Richard Hammond and captain slow are back

sidewaysdan

I don't get the attraction. They were good 10 years ago but they are really running out of ideas. New Top Gear never stood a chance with the negativity directed towards it from the off. We shall see if Clarkson has managed to pull this out of the bag.

H.

I don't get the attraction. They were good 10 years ago but they are really running out of ideas. New Top Gear never stood a chance with the negativity directed towards it from the off. We shall see if Clarkson has managed to pull this out of the bag.

H.

I really didn't mind the new BBC TG... it was still a decent car program in its own right, maybe not as spectacular as these boys but it was still a lot of fun to watch. Itll be even better next season now that Chris Evans has now left. I liked that they were *actually* reviewing cars and testing different things rather than just pissing about for an hour.

Im sure the GT will be great too though... ill just watch both :D

H.

That x10. I really feel for poor Chris Evans, he had 6 episodes to undo a 10 year legacy. He'd have done it too if it wasn't for the Premier League style management getting rid after 6 episodes. And Joey didn't help.

Hope to find it free somewhere but Im not paying to watch it

That x10. I really feel for poor Chris Evans, he had 6 episodes to undo a 10 year legacy. He'd have done it too if it wasn't for the Premier League style management getting rid after 6 episodes. And Joey didn't help.

Are you joking! He's the biggest W⚓️Er going, it wasn't top gear it was the Chris Evans show just like tfi Fridays. Can't stand the guy

You'll be able to get it for free on a MBOX a

Android tv box ... look on eBay for M8S about £30.

then look on You Tube for kodi installation and configuration.

you then be able to view it using Exodus or Paradox Video Addons.

you get free everything including Amazon Prime, latest movies.... You Tube has vids and more vids on how to set these tv streaming boxes up.

I really didn't mind the new BBC TG... it was still a decent car program in its own right, maybe not as spectacular as these boys but it was still a lot of fun to watch. Itll be even better next season now that Chris Evans has now left. I liked that they were *actually* reviewing cars and testing different things rather than just pissing about for an hour.

Im sure the GT will be great too though... ill just watch both :D

As a pure car nut I would prefer programmes to be a bit more informative. They can be spectacular when demonstrating performance etc but I am not really interested in watching 3 middle age blokes find different ways to blow up a caravan whilst on mega salaries.

I did think that Chris Evans tried to hard in the new TG but want went on behind the scenes, only they will know. Just lose Eddie Jordan now and it should be a half decent show.

Opinions are like arseholes, I suppose. Everyone has one.

H.

:innocent:

The issue with Evans is his character is just completely unsuited to the show. On a Sunday night, people want to just unwind in front of the tv, and be entertained. Evans was too loud and brash for what should be relaxing tv.

I don't doubt his credentials as a petrolhead, or a radio and tv presenter, he just wasn't the right man for the job. :)