The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 TT 6-speed manual - SOLD

flyin_scouseman

To be fair, it was underpriced and he has every right to adjust it. That said I hate sellers that keep increasing or opening parts/cars to bids with various undisclosed PM offers etc. That's not the right way to do things and shouldn't be allowed on this club. Just set a price that's warranted up front, and either accept or reject offers up to the asking price. Easy.

Just to be clear, I don't believe the seller here is playing any game or being unreasonable.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That moment you realise you haven't done your research on what your product sells for and realise youve massively underpriced it due to the amount of interest.

Greed is what it is.

Yup.

Will be back up for sale next week with a 1 in front of the price...

I know Andy and he's a genuine guy.

I actually went with him to pick this supra up, i've had a soft spot for it ever since. He did underprice it and you can't really blame him for upping the price once he realised.

I'll keep everyone updated but it's 99% likely i'll have this

I know Andy and he's a genuine guy.

I actually went with him to pick this supra up, i've had a soft spot for it ever since. He did underprice it and you can't really blame him for upping the price once he realised.

I'll keep everyone updated but it's 99% likely i'll have this

Ah so insider trading ;) lol

Autos have been selling for more than this recently

I'm not sure about that.

Auto TTs sat for weeks/months at 5 figure asking prices - the ones that got sold either had alot of desirable expensive parts (breaking value) or that the seller and buyer agreed on a new lower price privately.

£10,000 for a 6-speed is an absolute steal and underpriced as it is, what the hell was the price before??? As £10,000 is way too cheap as it is :rlol:

I know you want a quick sale, but you're ripping yourself off by a few thousand pounds mate. Unfortunately you can't keep changing the price lol.

If only this was true. If they sell for stupid money (unfortunately) then they're realistically priced.

But they don't sell at that money is the point. I've yet to see one car priced at 18,19, 20k + to actually sell for that money.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.