The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Manual NA or TT Auto

Wonga Spar

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MKIV-TOYOTA-SUPRA-TWIN-TURBO-/262683650843?hash=item3d292a6b1b:g:T-wAAOSwUEVYCKT1

Looks ok, I'd message him for more pics, interior and particularly under the bonnet showing engine and reg plate. Did P reg have plastic headlights?

Wow you're fast! 6 days and 23 hours left :) It looks really clean, might be worth viewing but would be a nightmare to get over there. I hate it when they're auctions though as I always need more than 7 days notice to book a viewing, and people that win the auction just to VIEW the car kinda annoy me.

Aside from Autotrader/Pistonheads/Forums/Gumtree/Ebay/Cars&Classic are there any other classifieds anybody can suggest?

That is pretty much it, patience is all you can/must have, reduced daylight hours and Christmas coming can mean lower numbers of buying competition and perhaps a few more sales coming up.

That is pretty much it, patience is all you can/must have, reduced daylight hours and Christmas coming can mean lower numbers of buying competition and perhaps a few more sales coming up.

I caved and booked a viewing with the red TT in Manchester :( I feel guilty, don't judge me Scooter! :D It seems mechanically sound, paintwork doesn't bother me as frankly the more deteriorated the exterior the less attention it will probably attract. I'd rather risk eating repair bills for 2 months than spend 2 hours every evening swarming over marketplaces (and I think my girlfriend would have killed me if I kept umming and arring any longer) :innocent:

THIS COULD BE IT BOYS

I caved and booked a viewing with the red TT in Manchester :( I feel guilty, don't judge me Scooter! :D It seems mechanically sound, paintwork doesn't bother me as frankly the more deteriorated the exterior the less attention it will probably attract. I'd rather risk eating repair bills for 2 months than spend 2 hours every evening swarming over marketplaces (and I think my girlfriend would have killed me if I kept umming and arring any longer) :innocent:

THIS COULD BE IT BOYS

Get on it wonga [emoji108]

Yeah I'm viewing it next weekend. The mileage being that low is quite a bad thing though, as it doesn't really add any value to me, but means some people would pay a lot more for it...

Hopefully the exhaust problem is enough to put these kind of buyers off though.

Does it still always make more sense to save and buy TT rather than convert?

PS, it genuinely feels like there's an army of people on these forums desperate for me to get a bloody car.

You fellas are awesome. Can't wait to get this ride started.

Edit: Whelp that shot up fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.