The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BREAKING - J-Spec TT6 45000 miles - V160 & Engine still available

r0cknr0lla

I've read through the thread and can't see it listed or sold, but how much for the shell and the odo confirming the miles? Appreciate it will be completely stripped and not rolling :)

Also including the doors and locks (with the boot lock) if still available?

Hey buddy, Shell and doors still available including all locks and ignition. Shell and doors £575.. if you want the subs with arms etc included - £950.

Cheers mate

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are all sold Im afraid.. apart from the 90 deg boot plastics that sit above the sus covers

cheers

Hi,

I'm after all of the boot lid internal plastic trim and the rear drivers side strut cover plastic trim

Also would like one of the passenger dash fan outlets

Let me know

Thanks

Carl

/QUOTE]

Hi Mate.. You OK?

Will be going with hubs I'm afraid :-).. nuts I have for ya though.. cover post and Ill send you a pair

Only just seen this! I'm all good other than a wheel stud that mysteriously dissapeared! You manage to sort the damage to wpo after that little incident!? That would be great if you could let me know what you want for postage and I'll get that paid asap. Cheers

Can I buy the top section of the dash as pictured. I am trying to find one with the screw holes intact. I bought this one which they are but it is the facelift version. I need the one with the mileage reset buttons on it.

Let me know.

http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160811/b27aca08afe40ceec9e649eacf594810.jpg

/QUOTE]

Hi there, this is sold along with rest of dash panels Im afraid.

Don't suppose you've got a driver's seat belt mate?

/QUOTE]

I do mate.. 30 posted? Will send both bits

- - - Updated - - -

Did you manage to get the brake master cylinder off and measure the cylinder size mate?

Hi mate, havent forgotten about you.. coming off the car on monday so will check for ya

I do mate.. 30 posted? Will send both bits

- - - Updated - - -

Hi mate, havent forgotten about you.. coming off the car on monday so will check for ya

Ah sorry mate I had been offered it for £25, was just seeing if it would be cheaper than that

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.