The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BREAKING - J-Spec TT6 45000 miles - V160 & Engine still available

r0cknr0lla

I have clearly stated I would send images with pleasure.. as well as I am not holding anything for anyone without payment.. be it deposit or whatever as I have been messed around plenty before.

Who's asking you to hold anything?

Myself and Mr Two were asking for pictures of the items and details of them? So you wanted us to send you our money before we know what the items are like or even seeing pictures? or what the full costs are? how is that a way to sell on a forum?

You even replied to me saying you were finding out the cost for postage and didnt post a picture, and then sold it somebody else anyway...

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not the only place the items are advertised Ric.. you are not the only person showing an interest in parts. Telling me you are interested means nothing unfortunately.. money talks mate. Plenty people have interest but never follow through.. not that im saying you would do that dont get me wrong.. but I would rather be certain something is sold.

I had no intention of messing you or anyone around.. mrtwo took a whole day to respond.. some people have said they want stuff and not heard from again.

Im not here to argue or make enemies.. I was very clear from get go.

Who's asking you to hold anything?

Myself and Mr Two were asking for pictures of the items and details of them? So you wanted us to send you our money before we know what the items are like or even seeing pictures? or what the full costs are? how is that a way to sell on a forum?

You even replied to me saying you were finding out the cost for postage and didnt post a picture, and then sold it somebody else anyway...

I was in the same position with the door cards, was waiting on a picture being sent over of the drivers side door card before I sent the money over for the pair but next time I looked they were sold.

Just one of them things, if someone is offering him the money and another is wanting pictures first then as stated money talks.

This is not the only place the items are advertised Ric.. you are not the only person showing an interest in parts. Telling me you are interested means nothing unfortunately.. money talks mate. Plenty people have interest but never follow through.. not that im saying you would do that dont get me wrong.. but I would rather be certain something is sold.

I had no intention of messing you or anyone around.. mrtwo took a whole day to respond.. some people have said they want stuff and not heard from again.

Im not here to argue or make enemies.. I was very clear from get go.

/QUOTE]

I responded as soon as i finished work that day as i didnt have access to internet all day. And as Ric said,he was waiting for pics before parting with his money just as i was. I never had any sent pics from you as you had promised so how was i to decide on the wheels without seeing pics of each wheel? would you have done? i was also prepared to travel from Stoke on Trent to London for the wheels so pics were most certainly required before travelling that far and parting with £500 as far as i am concerned. I don't like these "free for all" selling tactics. I would never expect anyone to purchase any items from me until they had seen the goods either in the flesh or in pics..

Sorry you both feel that way. They are sold now. As I said, money talks. Im not interested in promises pal.

I dont expect anyone to part with money unless they want to.. they were sold before any additional pics were sent.

Lets move on now please

true, but asking for pics and stuff before somebody pays isn't an unreasonable request and should be counted first..

If the thread was posted correctly in the rules it should have pictures of all items and prices in the first post.

There are dozens of sale threads started without pics, and it boils my piss tbh. Some sell without a single pic added. I'm sure I've seen a mod do this recently also.

Ok, better condition than mine.

How much are you after for it?

I'd need to send a man with a van to collect.

/QUOTE]

Mate you can have it once its off I wont charge anything for the state its in. Have to give me some time though so will let ya know when its off

Don't suppose you can get some pics of the control arms can you mate please?

Also are the side mirrors still for sale? Condition looks great in photos but please confirm. My drivers side one is badly chipped.

Thanks

Greg

Don't suppose you can get some pics of the control arms can you mate please?

Also are the side mirrors still for sale? Condition looks great in photos but please confirm. My drivers side one is badly chipped.

Thanks

Greg

Hi bud.. will get pics soon as I can and driver mirror is sold Im affraid. Passenger still available.

I've read through the thread and can't see it listed or sold, but how much for the shell and the odo confirming the miles? Appreciate it will be completely stripped and not rolling :)

Also including the doors and locks (with the boot lock) if still available?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.