The mkiv Supra Owners Club

BREAKING - J-Spec TT6 45000 miles - V160 & Engine still available

r0cknr0lla

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mate,

Are the outside driver & passenger door rubbers in good nick? (the metal bit with rubber seal attached to it the runs along the bottom on the outside of the door windows).

Could you give me a price for both?

Thanks

Hi mate.. these are sold Im affraid

Carpet is all good Ric, Will be dying it when its out. No tears etc in it.

I can fold it up but its pretty heavy mate so will have to check postage

Ah so it's just grey atm. What about a price for just like it is now, then you've got no hassle getting the dye and doing it?

dibs on the alloys and tyres pending pics, and they have to fit over uk spec front brakes too...they aren't the ones in the pic are they?

Also, what is the depth of tread on them?

cheers..D

They are the ones in the very first pic mate.. depth still 90% - 95%.. i have better pics i will upload asap

They are the ones in the very first pic mate.. depth still 90% - 95%.. i have better pics i will upload asap

I would like the alloys. Just need to see individual pic of each wheel though please and also need to know if they will fit over my uk front brakes..whereabouts will they have to be collected from?

Cheers

D

Hello mate,

these are awaiting collection now.. will advise if fallen through.

I would like the alloys. Just need to see individual pic of each wheel though please and also need to know if they will fit over my uk front brakes..whereabouts will they have to be collected from?

Cheers

D

Hello mate,

these are awaiting collection now.. will advise if fallen through.

I did say I wanted them and called 1st dibs pending pics and clearing uk brakes...so if you have promised them to someone else after this then count me out, i don't operate that way.

The OP also states 'no dibs, money talks'

true, but asking for pics and stuff before somebody pays isn't an unreasonable request and should be counted first..

If the thread was posted correctly in the rules it should have pictures of all items and prices in the first post.

true, but asking for pics and stuff before somebody pays isn't an unreasonable request and should be counted first..

If the thread was posted correctly in the rules it should have pictures of all items and prices in the first post.

I have clearly stated I would send images with pleasure.. as well as I am not holding anything for anyone without payment.. be it deposit or whatever as I have been messed around plenty before.

The OP is very clear and if I have an opportunity to secure something rather than wait until someone has time to view items and possibly decline thereafter I would rather take option 1.. I am sure you would too.

Anyone asked for.pics I have clearly sent them.. there are far too many to upload all at once.. if the mods have an issue with my sale post please say so, I will gladly rectify.

Otherwise... as said in OP.. please refrain from commenting should you not be interested in buying.

What's the condition of the rear crash bar like?

Also the aux belt shock arm and bracket and the rad overflow bottle cap.

Hi bud.. rear bumper coming off this weekend.. will take a look for you. Aux belt goodies going with motor and overflow cap still available.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.