Aberdeen monthly meet

drift_bear

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sunday May 29th is the next meet

After the successful first meet, lets try and get some decent numbers again for this. I have changed the day, location and the time so hopefully get more interest and also mean we can go for a drive after and some food somewhere.

New Location - Cineworld car park at the beach

New Time - 1pm

New day - Last Sunday of the month

Edited by drift_bear (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
I'll be arriving in Dyce late evening on Sunday the 25th September, what time does the meet normally happen? [emoji106]

Normally around 1pm buddy

Sorry, just read the first post, think I'll miss it [emoji85] don't get off the ferry in Ullapool until 16:30, hey ho [emoji106]

Can always do the next one :)

I'm working but should be finished early afternoon about 2:30. Could meet up after that if others are still available?

Just drop a pm or something dude :)

Might try and take a run down from Inverness cars not quite finished but would be good to see some of the other supras before winter comes

/QUOTE]

Not looking hopeful for a decent turn out sadly, but will still be a few

Might have to chance the venue location, found out earlier that the stupid football is on that time...

Yeah looks like Aberdeen v Rangers play at Pittodrie, 1PM Kick-off. Traffic will be nuts from about 11PM and after 3PM, as I imagine there will be huge interest in this one!