The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Previously owned car you're most fond of ...

cered

So whtat's a car that you've had that you're most fond of? Supras excluded of course

For me it was a 2001 Ford Puma, bought it for £500 as a cheap runabout while saving for my Alfa a few year ago and it was fantastic. Air conditiong, heated front and rear screens, electric everything and the 1.7 Zetec engine which is fantastic all for £500. Lots of fun for a FWD car. Close call between it adn the MX5 mk1 1.8 that I had for 4-5 years but the Puma was just much more usable and because it was cheap I didn't worry about parking it etc

I'm actually flogging my Fiesta to buy a Puma thunder and perhaps turn it into a RWD S1600 kitted toy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved my old 1993 Mazda 323F GT, not too powerful at only 130hp or so but it had popup lights, weighed about a ton and you could thrash it all day and still get 30+mpg. Awesome car that you just never see any more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207713[/ATTACH]

I loved my old 1993 Mazda 323F GT, not too powerful at only 130hp or so but it had popup lights, weighed about a ton and you could thrash it all day and still get 30+mpg. Awesome car that you just never see any more.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207713[/ATTACH]

They were a cool car, all but vanished now sadly.

My first car was a turquoise vauxhall corsa ©. I looked very kamp in it but I had a £500 stereo in it which cost more than the car. Used to think I was the bees knees.

I only got rid of it when I went to university and a local thief decided it was easier to pull the door off than bother smashing the window.

Lancia HPE, bought in 1981 and the first years insurance cost more than the car. I think I did 100,000 miles in three years and sold it for more than I paid for it. Despite its reputation as an unreliable rust bucket it never let me down once.

Capri 3.0S in midnight blue after that. Brilliant car for its time

For me, I would have to say my first car, Dove Grey Mk1 Fiesta 957cc

Paid £75 for it, no rot at all.

Ended up with full XR2 body and interior, Ashley XR2 Exhaust, Pipercross Filter

I have never had so much fun in such a basic little car.

This is the only image I have of it from back in 2005 in Bala Lake, Wales.

It had front 1/4 bumpers fitted at the time...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]207717[/ATTACH]