The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Newly Built TT V161 6 speed White Jap Spec Supra - Must See!

supra_24

Ok guys for now Im going to put the Supra at the £24,995 mark, in-line with my ebay sale page price just to see how it all goes and what offers come along. I will keep it up on ebay for a while and if nothing comes out of it, I will most likely keep my Supra and get a daily at some stage too ;)

Ok guys for now Im going to put the Supra at the £19,995 mark and see how it goes, or offers near to that are welcome.

Good luck buddy :)

Just remember it isn't the end of the world if no one wants to buy for a price that you're happy with. 1, 2, 5 years down the line you may well realistically get what you're asking for seeing how the price of Supra's has just been going up and up and up :)

Edited my sales thread to the original listed price, as its then in-line with my ebay sales page. I just want to see how it goes at the £25,000 mark and see if anyone makes an offer at a price range I would be willing to sell the car at. After all, a lot has gone into the build recently and I would regret selling for a price Im not 100% satisfied with. Im sure you guys understand.

So for now, im just gonna sit back, test the water and see how it goes :)

Supra is up on ebay now guys. I've had quite a lot of messages complementing the condition of the car, which is nice to hear.

Also to anyone viewing this advert, I am open to offers, so feel free to pm me. At least then I can review your offer and take it into consideration.

Once again I cannot stress enough on the condition of the car and the level of work that has gone into it thus far, she really is a great example.

• 2 weeks later...

It really is a shame to see these Classified threads crucified. Maybe Classifieds on the forum should be just the advert end of and anyone wishing to comment could send a private message to the OP. I'm not sure this open comment nice car melarky or overpriced downer or thats a bargain banter achieves anything constructive.

It really is a shame to see these Classified threads crucified. Maybe Classifieds on the forum should be just the advert end of and anyone wishing to comment could send a private message to the OP. I'm not sure this open comment nice car melarky or overpriced downer or thats a bargain banter achieves anything constructive.

I'm not so sure as potential buyers have the right to know the market.

Guest TheRedViper

In my opinion as a first time Supra buyer, it helps me massively. I would have no idea whether a car is over priced or a bargain. It's nice to know what other supra owners think of a car as they obviously have more of an idea than someone like me does.

"update" Supra has now just had another service. Oil, oil filter and power steering fluid changed.

Also just paid a fair amount for the front crank seal to be changed as it was seeping. The car has also had a full check over for leaks and front underside of the car has been professionally cleaned.

Car taken on long test drives on boost to check new seals. All checked out fine.

Brand new tensioner and front wheel arch liners have also been installed.

Offers welcome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Supra is no longer up for sale. I have decided to take the plunge and have a syvecs S6 ECU installed, in order to adjust fueling/timing etc. I am told this will be one beast of a car once the Syvecs is installed, so yeah Im keeping it ;)

Mods please feel free to close this thread.

I am told this will be one beast of a car once the Syvecs is installed,

Why believe that but not believe when people tell you your asking price was in the clouds?

buy a single before buying an ecu if you want more for your money.

Why believe that but not believe when people tell you your asking price was in the clouds?

Agree.

your asking price of 16.5K+ is Single territory

the Syvecs will finish off the Hybrid twin nicely - gains / £ will however be on the low side.

once finished - won't make any appreciative difference to the value of the car.

Personally - like said above - the next mod to warrant a Syvecs would be a single - not vice versa.

Well im keeping the car now to enjoy it, so what does it matter? This is redundant.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.