The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone thinking of selling up soon...

drift_bear

Not as rare as DJG or 1A1!

Tasteless colours, in the beginning nobody wanted them, only a piece of history says...at least one deep jewel green, and mica grey metallic must survive. Unless your in your 50's...eiw. Sorry to be a miserable git tonight :(

Can I just ask...who the heck would sell a supra for an r33? really? I knew youd be back man.

Considering I only sold the supra cause I got an offer I couldn't turn down and needed to pay off some final stuff. I bought the GTR to tick it off my "list" that's all!

Plus I never hid the fact I would be back, in fact I made it clear I would be!

Tasteless colours, in the beginning nobody wanted them, only a piece of history says...at least one deep jewel green, and mica grey metallic must survive. Unless your in your 50's...eiw. Sorry to be a miserable git tonight :(

How can you slate those colours(especially gunmetal) when you took a can of hammerite to your last car :D

Sorry...couldn't resist

Storm Blue is lovely, one of my favourites. There was a lovely UK one for sale at the end of last year for about £9500, is looked to be one of the cleanest I've seen from the photos and was very tempted myself, auto but at the price a 6 speed is realistic, running about 450bhp if I remember rightly. I think the member was lasneller, might be worth getting in touch Alex.

Buy JamieP's (although I thought he wasn't going to sell this time? ) and get a respray :)

No lol

How can you slate those colours(especially gunmetal) when you took a can of hammerite to your last car :D

Sorry...couldn't resist

:rlol: my thoughts exactly Dave!

Storm Blue is lovely, one of my favourites. There was a lovely UK one for sale at the end of last year for about £9500, is looked to be one of the cleanest I've seen from the photos and was very tempted myself, auto but at the price a 6 speed is realistic, running about 450bhp if I remember rightly. I think the member was lasneller, might be worth getting in touch Alex.

There are a couple for sale just now Adam, let's just hope they are here by the time I'm ready

Ha! Get off your high horse you. You have at least another years grovelling before your opinion begins to count again :D You've done well with your current car, but the forum never forgets!!!

I know, and I am not thinking of selling but I have had 14 of these and business is business, most would consider if the offer was a good one IMO

Yeah i know what you means, thats how mine got sold. This will be my 4th once i get back in one! There is just something about them that keeps taking us back

Don't make a mistake and get a single auto or a colour you don't want. Wait for a nice TT6 to come along thats the right colour for OK money and over the winter send it to a trader and do the single yourself.

Get exactly what you want then.

Don't make a mistake and get a single auto or a colour you don't want. Wait for a nice TT6 to come along thats the right colour for OK money and over the winter send it to a trader and do the single yourself.

Get exactly what you want then.

I won't be going single though plus I don't mind the TT autos