The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NA-T kits

Acton

If you are set on NA-T on a tight budget, Craig's service is unbeatable imo. Even if you manage to do it cheaper yourself, at least if you get Craig to do it you have someone to sort it if it goes wrong.

If I had gotten an na and went na-t I'd get Craig to do it. The ones hes built are great. And the price you can't beat it.

Yeah i think this is definitely the way forward for me :)

I'm not chasing massive numbers, i just want it to have the performance to match the styling. I'm used to hot hatches, so switching to the supra feels kinda sluggish. Just want a bit more power

Guest pgill40

I have a Whifbitz NA-T . It's actually Paul's development car when he was putting the kit together and it's superb. 400hp on 9psi boost standard compression and injectors. No issues whatsoever and well worth the money. Buy cheap buy twice is my opinion.

I have a Whifbitz NA-T . It's actually Paul's development car when he was putting the kit together and it's superb. 400hp on 9psi boost standard compression and injectors. No issues whatsoever and well worth the money. Buy cheap buy twice is my opinion.

That's pretty impressive to be fair!

400hp with the stock 2JZGE 330cc injectors?

It's a huge cost for nothing more than an aesthetic mod really.

The stock intake flows incredibly well to around the 800hp mark apparently. Some even say it flows better than the TT intakes

That being said, I plan to ditch mine and get one next year :D

Sorry if this is slightly hijacking your thread but why is it when people Na-t they hardly ever do a front facing intake manifold? It looks so much better.

As far as i understand it, they aren't a straight swap. If this is wring then someone please correct me, but i'm pretty sure the TT intake has a different pattern for bolting to the head, as the heads are different on the GE and GTE. So you would have to customise it to fit

As far as i understand it, they aren't a straight swap. If this is wring then someone please correct me, but i'm pretty sure the TT intake has a different pattern for bolting to the head, as the heads are different on the GE and GTE. So you would have to customise it to fit

You can get ge intakes, but then you have move the power steering resevoir, find a throttle body to fit and also a longer throttle cable.

I haven't built mine yet but have accumulated all the parts which can be seen in my progress thread.

As said on the XS power, you only want the turbo, downpipes and manifold.

I emailed them directly, they did me a special offer and it was stupidly cheap.

Rob_sri on here is running an xspower turbo, manifold and downpipes with great results and rich.2211 ran one at some stage with his NA-t build Supra.

Both of their threads would be a good place to read through regarding xspower.

Josh42 is another one, he's primarily used a whifbitz kit iirc but is constantly making changes to his build.

Just read your comment, may I ask how much xspower offered you the essentials for? I understand if you didn't want to say.