The mkiv Supra Owners Club

New CCWs arrived!

GlennK

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And now the photos...had to hose the dust off from yesterday's drive first!

You can see that the CCWs blend perfectly with the Rays Volk Challenger fronts - but for the blank centre cap...really got to find someone to make those up!

And here's the aggressive camber - and slight overinflation too: Need to get that sorted...

And here's how they fit sweet and tidy :)

what made you just get the rears

I have had no problem with the steering traction at all. The Potenzas are fine. If it ain't broke. Don't fix...

However, the next evolution will see 10J Fronts with 265 R88Rs...some time next year to cope with planned power increase into the 800s

Thought about it...NO. The extended Veilside front gives it that stealthy aggressive look. Also, the airflow is nicely directed.

Fair enough I always found it impossible to get over speed bumps with mine due to extended front, it constantly caught everything and I eventually gave into swapping it even though I quite liked it at the time.