The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Wheels 2015 May 30-31

ripped_fear

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My car still has issues, checked all the usual stuff and still no luck. Will be doing a compression test Wednesday but am currently fearing the worst.... :(

Sorry for texting you bud, I hope it is something silly and easily fixed.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing it right now, been looking at Trip Adviser all day to find somewhere central, nice and not full of southerners.... :D

Il bring fairy dust :)

Room booked, after looking at a few 'party' hotels with good bars and in town locations, I've opted for a little B&B in Boscombe which looks to be near the Asda start point each day so I shouldn't get lost in the mornings haha

Good man 👍 are you there fri & sar

I am working on the Saturday but will be attending on the Sunday so will come and say hi. I cant make the early start on Sunday otherwise I would have bought the Supra but be good to put some faces to some names

So..... I've got myself a new camp chair for this (a folding chair that is, not one that squeels With excitement when it see what shoes I'm wearing...) And I'm just compiling a list of things I'll need over the weekend.

Also polishing up the exhaust tonight (that's not a euphemism) and going shopping for snacks to sustain me during the days.

Not long now guys! :)

How's your lup Jake

OK thanks mate. My lip is OK too ;)

All bolted up and ready to go. Did come across one issue though, turned out the original lip didn't come off damage free. Either need to make a bracket or buy a new front bumper.

It can wait untill I have the funds for a respray.

OK thanks mate. My lip is OK too ;)

All bolted up and ready to go. Did come across one issue though, turned out the original lip didn't come off damage free. Either need to make a bracket or buy a new front bumper.

It can wait untill I have the funds for a respray.

😎

I will let you kno when we have landed later.

8pm wtf. we be there later this afternoon. Might jump in the pool with a cocktail we might well of had dinner by the time you arrive.

Ahh right yeah im at work now and gotta go home swap cars and pick up stuff then will be heading down. Il give you a message when im there but yeah carry on with food il grab something when I get there. see you later :)

- - - Updated - - -

Il try and sneak away from work early to come down sooner :)