The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bournemouth Wheels 2015 May 30-31

ripped_fear

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude as much as I'd love to, I cant 100% commit to this until middle of May. If there is any possibility of getting in on this at later notice then hopefully I'm in.

Ok mate, will see what I can do however with numbers as low as they are atm I think we will struggle to even get accepted.

List updated

1. Ripped_fear CONFIRMED

2. MRX CONFIRMED

3. Jcbt + Chris

4. ShawnPreece CONFIRMED

5. Branners

6. Wile e Coyote + Mandy

7. Slam CONFIRMED

8. Karen CONFIRMED

9. Steve.M

10. Big Supes CONFIRMED

11. Sabrina CONFIRMED

12. Attero CONFIRMED

13. ScottC

14. tooquicktostop

15. Ryano

16. TT Paul (GTR) CONFIRMED

17. james_cbr CONFIRMED

18. Chris Pankhurst CONFIRMED

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...
Ok mate, will see what I can do however with numbers as low as they are atm I think we will struggle to even get accepted.

Hi mate any more news on this as to whether we are able to have a stand with the amount of people we have?

p.s. everyone get signing up it should be good :)

Hi mate any more news on this as to whether we are able to have a stand with the amount of people we have?

p.s. everyone get signing up it should be good :)

Hi mate I'm waiting to hear back again. Everyone on the confirmed list I have officially submitted so fingers crossed we should all be in. I should hopefully be updating soon with the passes and details of the plan for the day.

Right guys bumping this thread. I have had confirmation that we have our Club stand and I have had our passes sent to me via Email. Will update in the next few days with a plan for the weekend itself.

If everyone could update on the list if they would be interested in a hotel room or not that would be great and I will make some calls to the loca hotels about a group booking.

The list bellow is everyone registered, everyone else has been removed as i didnt receive the details needed im affraid. If anyone is able to join please let me know ASAP and i will do what I can do.

List updated

1. Ripped_fear CONFIRMED

2. MRX CONFIRMED

3. ShawnPreece CONFIRMED

4. Slam CONFIRMED

5. Karen CONFIRMED

6. Big Supes CONFIRMED

7. Sabrina CONFIRMED

8. Attero CONFIRMED

9. TT Paul (GTR) CONFIRMED

10. james_cbr CONFIRMED

11. Chris Pankhurst CONFIRMED

Edited by ripped_fear (see edit history)