The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet Saturday 11th July 2015 at Wroxall Abbey in Warwickshire.

wile e coyote

Hey Everyone, Me and my friend (who is also a member) would love to come for the day and possibly night. The supra we share is currently in a bad shape and we don't have the money or time to get it sorted in the foreseeable future. We would however love to come to the event :)

Get it booked! The idea behind the meet is to create a national social gathering on the Supra calendar. To welcome in new members and increase the feel of family that this club has always made me proud to be a member of.

It's an ideal opportunity for new members like you and your friend to relax in the beautiful surroundings of Wroxall House and chat with like minded people, make new friends, and maybe gain a little more Supra knowledge along the way! I have yet to master the last part lol

Make sure you come and find me on the day if I don't manage to catch up with you first, and I'll introduce you to some friendly members :)

Edited by Burna (see edit history)

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Everyone, Me and my friend (who is also a member) would love to come for the day and possibly night. The supra we share is currently in a bad shape and we don't have the money or time to get it sorted in the foreseeable future. We would however love to come to the event :)

As said before its a members day regardless of car

So book up please

If we wish to go up on the friday daytime and stay the friday night too so we can make a nice weekend of it do we contact the place direct or can we get good discount through you? also I paid the deposit for a double room by going through the club shop but to pay the rest of the money is there a paypal account to send the money to or how do I go about this?

Cheers

If we wish to go up on the friday daytime and stay the friday night too so we can make a nice weekend of it do we contact the place direct or can we get good discount through you? also I paid the deposit for a double room by going through the club shop but to pay the rest of the money is there a paypal account to send the money to or how do I go about this?

Cheers

We've negotiated the same rate for Friday and Sunday in anticipation of members wanting to extended their stay. You will need to contact them directly, I'll PM you the contact details Shawn :)

We've negotiated the same rate for Friday and Sunday in anticipation of members wanting to extended their stay. You will need to contact them directly, I'll PM you the contact details Shawn :)

Burna, could you send me the details as well, I think it will be a good move to stay there over the Friday night too.