The mkiv Supra Owners Club

mkivsupra.net Summer Meet Saturday 11th July 2015 at Wroxall Abbey in Warwickshire.

wile e coyote

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.....?

Patience :)

Once all booked rooms are confirmed or closed off, then day tickets will be offered. Day tickets are only being offered this year because we ran out of allocated rooms due to such high demand. If the event is a success, then next year we will commit to book the entire mansion and gain full exclusivity, no day tickets are planned to be offered next year.

Guest Budz86

Thanks for the nudge Ben!

Sorry guys, should have mentioned earlier that somethings come up and I can't make this now. If anyone is interested in the room, you're welcome to it. Was expecting to lose the deposit but if anyone wants to make a contribution to my ethanol fund, I won't say no! Lol

There will be a cut off date for the day tickets so don't leave it too late guys

NOTE TO ALL ATTENDING

[/

THERE IS TO BE NO REVING , BURN OUTS OR DRIVING FAST ON THE GROUNDS

B]

[/

IF YOU ARE CAUGHT DOING THIS YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND BANNED FROM FUTURE EVENTS

B]

[/

WHAT YOU DO ON THE PUBLIC RDS IS UP TO YOU

B]