The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Car has sold

Graham1984

Well the car has now gone sadly. What a weird sight seeing someone else drive off up the road in it. It's funny to be gutted for losing a NA from my life :D

Hopefully the new owner enjoys it as much as I have.

:(

I assume the forum won't get rid of your fantastic posting that easily?

(Just kidding ;))

Well the car has now gone sadly. What a weird sight seeing someone else drive off up the road in it. It's funny to be gutted for losing a NA from my life :D

Hopefully the new owner enjoys it as much as I have.

I thought you got rid of it because you didn't enjoy it as it was a N/A? :p

But a sad time hope you do stick around. Good luck in the future :)

I'm certain that when I pay off the last couple of thousand from my loan I will feel a lot better. The new owner had a good budget for a NA so if he gets it resprayed (although not essential) he will have a mint sub 100k car to enjoy. Hopefully he does this and posts some pictures as it will be nice to see the old girl looking fresh as it should do :cool:

- - - Updated - - -

The new owner seriously needs to wipe down the interior while wearing a bio suit armed with a uv lamp :)

He's already pregnant most likely :D

That didn't take long. Hope you got what you wanted for it, and that it's the first step to a TT in the future.

On a lighter note, at least you will be able to leave the house 10 min later now if you are walking places ;)

:D

Yeah I was surprised too, especially as I never even did a 'For sale' thread.

:( no more romantic meals for two down port solent, my fiancé didn't mind our (special relationship), I'm devastated lol!

Sad to see her go mate but u did say about it ages ago, I see ur mind was made up but, least use cleared ur debts, il be back mate, if you ever wanna tage along for a meet il pick u up, ur only down the road, you couldnt count on teaboy, his passenger seat when I last looked at it was covered in fast food rappers, depends if u like sitting on a stale big mac

:( no more romantic meals for two down port solent, my fiancé didn't mind our (special relationship), I'm devastated lol!

Sad to see her go mate but u did say about it ages ago, I see ur mind was made up but, least use cleared ur debts, il be back mate, if you ever wanna tage along for a meet il pick u up, ur only down the road, you couldnt count on teaboy, his passenger seat when I last looked at it was covered in fast food rappers, depends if u like sitting on a stale big mac

:D

He will be chuffed to read that.

It was a catch 22 really, I needed it gone but it still was a shame to watch it leave. Not paying £200 each month for a loan will make me feel better too. For my 2nd car ever it was great on the whole.

Sad times dude. Pay those bills off and get back in another... If it still takes your fancy. You might end up enjoying not having a leach on your wallet too much!

I paid my loan off earlier which was a relief to say the least. I had a quick spin in a Mkiv Golf...... It was **** :D

What have I done..... Insert facepalm