The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Rich's Facelift TT6 Journal

Rich.2211

Nothing really to update here apart from fitting a new passenger arm rest earlier today as the material on the previous one had lifted. I also took the car for a few laps round Curborough and met up with some other members for a mini Supra meet and convoy which was a good afternoon out.

Insurance ran out the other day also but I'm undecided whether to re-insure or not as I keep being tempted by something a bit more track focused i.e Integra DC5.

I'll see if the itch goes away but in the mean time if anyone is interested in a gunmetal facelift TT6 with some nice goodies then fire me a PM.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you have that itch, it will never go away

I did the same thing after i sold my white supe, ended up getting a honda which turned into a dedicated track car which was awesome fun, but a year later im back here with another supra lol

Once you have that itch, it will never go away

I did the same thing after i sold my white supe, ended up getting a honda which turned into a dedicated track car which was awesome fun, but a year later im back here with another supra lol

I think I've come to the realisation that no matter what car I buy I'll always hanker after something else. I suppose on the plus side I'll have got to try/own a load of various sports cars by the time I'm old and decrepid :D

good thread i have just imported a white 96 face lift twin turbo 6 speed starting to think i went for wrong colour good luck with yours it looks class

Ahh white is awesome too, I think following the the latest Fast and Furious film white is THE colour to have at the moment :)

Well guys... she departed yesterday for her new home. All a bit sudden and I'm not certain on what's next but hopefully the new owner will post up on here and do his own thread documenting his changes to the car. A beautiful car and I'm sad to see it go but it's in good hands I'm sure :) It has been a pleasure to own I must say.

Guest indi
Well guys... she departed yesterday for her new home. All a bit sudden and I'm not certain on what's next but hopefully the new owner will post up on here and do his own thread documenting his changes to the car. A beautiful car and I'm sad to see it go but it's in good hands I'm sure :) It has been a pleasure to own I must say.

As you mentioned Rich, I will be doing a thread of the car and keep updating as and when I make changes to the car. Was a pleasure dealing with you :)

Still think you're a crazy fool but you'll be back...again :D

As you mentioned Rich, I will be doing a thread of the car and keep updating as and when I make changes to the car. Was a pleasure dealing with you :)

Look forward to the thread Indi, and welcome to the forum :) You've ot a cracking car there as I'm sure you know :D

Wow that was quick

Fair play to the new owner, decent examples are getting harder to come by, as Rich will find out when he buys his next one in less than a years time :p

Youve definately got a very well spec'd one there

That didn't last long Rich what next V10 M5? Fast and practical and not bad price these days

You can pick them up cheap, but definitely not worth getting one in the low end of the market.

Running an E60 M5 makes the Supra seem like an Eco car! Much higher running costs and they can bankrupt you if you don't buy one with BMW warranty. Absolutely cracking car though, loved mine to bits.

• 1 month later...