The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sky Insurance

Safely Insured

Hi All,

With regret I am leaving Sky Insurance at the end of the month for pastures new.

There will be a period of hand over but I encourage those with enquiries to contact Sky directly.

The office phone number is 03303 331250 (Normal Rate Number)

Email: [email protected] - current customers

Email: [email protected] - new business/quote enquiries

For those of you who have seen the Sky facebook page or blog will know I am a huge car fan and plan to continue my coverage of the car events over the year and will be drifting competitively in 2015 – if you fancy following me I run my own blog & fbook page and welcome any and all support.

Best Wishes and thank you for your support

Chris - Sky

Thank you guys - greatly appreciated.

Not sure if all of you know, I used to be a MKIV owner..did the TT conversion on an NA Manual...subsequently blew the W58 but had an enormous amount of fun doing it...I will be back to either Supra or GTR ownership in the future so hopefully ill be back as a 'normal' member in the future ;)

On and off and under different guises I've been on this forum in particular for over 5yrs - so it's a bit special to me!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Sky will miss you I am sure, the customer service I got from sky yesterday was so bad I have cancelled all my insurance and I am going elsewhere, the gentleman on the calls (x2) did not seem bothered at all, over 6 years a customer and treated like dirt

Only just seen this, what a coincidence, because on the same day as you posted this, I had a similar experience. I posted about it that day in the Club insurer thread. When the renewal comes for mine in its going to have to be really really good for me not to move this year.

I have just insured with them great service ask for Luke top bloke

I've dealt with him in the past and he's always been helpful.....maybe we need to go back to the old days and have a named contact over there.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chaps,

My name's Alex, I'll be taking over where Chris left off :)

We now have a dedicated Car Club Team at Sky. Feel free to give us a ring on 03303 331 250 and ask for someone in that department. We'll be happy to help.

You can still use PM - I'll be checking it regularly so fire away with any queries, callbacks etc.

Alex

Hi Alex and welcome

Sky has a thread in the Club news & membership section right at the top of the forum page, might

be worth continuing in there

I posted a question in there some time ago regarding fitting HID bulb kits and where you stand

with your insurance.

Page 72 post 1067

Edited by Dnk (see edit history)