The mkiv Supra Owners Club

low life keeps keying my car what to do?

mellonman

A couple of years ago I collared one of a gang that was doing a number on every car in the street, he was treated to extreme fear of never becoming a father and after relieving him of his I.D. and details, told him that if anyone marked my Supra I would hold him responsible and pay him a visit.

Never a bother since. :innocent:

A long shot mate, but I'd bet on whoever's house your parking it outside of as the culprit. Some people seem to think think have some sort of ownership over a PUBLIC section of road just because it's outside their house. I've had people moan at me before for it, but at the end of the day, if you've paid your road tax, you've got just as much right to park there as them.

And if it don't... Well what else can you do??

There is lots you can do, most of it illegal and should not be done in the hours of daylight. I doubt that most people, however much of a pacifist they are, would resort to verbals after seeing their car being keyed. Violence is a foregone conclusion I would imagine.

The clever way to get back at them is hit them where it hurts, cost them money, make their life difficult. It may become tit for tat if you do not remove the Supra from the equation though. They are obviously a coward for damaging the car without fronting it out with you so I wouldn't even bother trying to discuss it with them. Move the car, wait a few months and then get your own back.

A long shot mate, but I'd bet on whoever's house your parking it outside of as the culprit. Some people seem to think think have some sort of ownership over a PUBLIC section of road just because it's outside their house. I've had people moan at me before for it, but at the end of the day, if you've paid your road tax, you've got just as much right to park there as them.

its not parked out side anyones house its weird the set up at my house there are 7 spaces off road parking by some garrages and 10 around the green infront of everyones house,

its been done in two places one by the green and one by the garrages which are completely different places to each other,

worst bit about it i have to let the car get vandalised again to catch the f**kers

but its a price im willing to pay !

what i would want the most is for there to be no green , then i could have a drive instead of walking across the green every day

There is lots you can do, most of it illegal and should not be done in the hours of daylight. I doubt that most people, however much of a pacifist they are, would resort to verbals after seeing their car being keyed. Violence is a foregone conclusion I would imagine.

The clever way to get back at them is hit them where it hurts, cost them money, make their life difficult. It may become tit for tat if you do not remove the Supra from the equation though. They are obviously a coward for damaging the car without fronting it out with you so I wouldn't even bother trying to discuss it with them. Move the car, wait a few months and then get your own back.

Of course there is, I'm not one to give ideas to the OP though.

Be smart, be fast and don't get caught!!

Gotta agree with H. They're obviously arseholes with no back bone. Teach 'em a lesson but as H said, all the time your car's outside, it's going to be the main target. I've got plenty of tricks should you need them. A woman kept parking her ropey old Polo outside my house despite the fact she lives around the back. (i live in a private estate, she lives in the council bit around the back...) She left her lights on and I thought "Oh well, if it was parked near her house, she'd have seen it." She came out in the morning to a flat battery which made me chuckle. The RAC jump started her and off she went, came home, parked outside my house. It was starting to make my teeth itch, so I used a lock out kit to open her door and switch her lights on. 3 nights in a row. She bought a new car. And parks around the back.

Unless you're parking in a private part of an estate, I can't see a problem with parking anywhere where you're not causing an obstruction. People have moaned about some of my fleet being at home, but I park considerately and out of the way. So the fact that I have a tax disc in all my cars means if I wanted to, I could park them all together in the visitor bays and nobody could say a thing!