The mkiv Supra Owners Club

SPG's RSP Project 2014

SPG

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming along nicely Sunny.

Going slightly off topic, where did you get your facelift's from and what price did they come in at? PM me if you like.

I went to Toyota buddy, price will very depending on how much discount you negotiate mate. I will pm you the price.

Time to modify the exterior. Having owned a car with the MVP lip fitted, I decided I wanted something a bit more original, so I am going to go with the OEM Active Spoiler full set-up.

I understand that the blade alone could be affixed in the locked down position, but the idea is a little pointless to me, so this shall be fully functioning.

I think you need to hoard more parts Sunny..! Clearly don't have enough $#@! lying around :D

You call it hoarding, I call it being ready for every eventuality :D. Been waiting for this car for all my Supra life :)

The only thing that worried me about going with the A/Spoiler was not being able to run the Greddy 4 row, but that's just another excuse to buy a new CW SMIC ;)

Edited by SPG (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Well after a little down time, I am this week servicing the Sup, just fluids and filters for now as I am taking a drive into the Highlands and Skye some other members one here.

Unfortunately I am treading on thin ice with the Mrs, as she was not happy with me ordering the Nitron's last week, ermm with our joint account :D. As you can all imagine, I am on my best behavior and my wage has been frozen :D.............would I do it again??? Absolutely :D

Here is a little pic I found from the Scottish car show, snapping 2 necks ;)

attachment.php?attachmentid=191702&stc=1&d=1411469253

SNAPPAGE.jpg

This cars crying out for some decent wheels Sunny!

I certainly agree with you Nicholas, these Rota's are staying on for the winter, unless I get my stock 17's re-furbed and fitted before then. When I eventually get some wheels, they shall be JDM and lightweight, I'm not going to go fully polished or stateside-spec on this car.

Stunning car. Very jealous :cool:

Thanks Rich ;).

I have just received my SRD billet reverse collar, thanks to Jamie_P. Should go nicely with the shifter a friend is sourcing for me :).

Love the colour :) nice choice for upgrading from the black one

Thanks Ric, I had always wanted to track down a car like this, and luckily I got in early :).

Love that color dude, my first supra was RSP :)

you don't say buddy :D

Nice dude, my first supe was RSP, loved it. Subscribed

I love this car so much, the attention to detail is amazing! :) I might have to get that scuttle, it looks soooo sexy

Thanks buddy, I am trying to be as thorough as I can but time and the Wife's patience seem to be of the essence.

I received a minty fresh set of OEM mudguards from a nice member who wishes to remain silent :D. I have been on the hunt for a nice set for a while now, and anything to offset the chances of stone chips has gotta be a winner. Pics to follow.

I am going as previously mentioned, on a trip into the Highlands with a group of Scots members this weekend, so I thought I would engage drag mode (:limp: not what you're thinking).

attachment.php?attachmentid=191832&stc=1&d=1411746466

:)

draggin.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Amazing build! It's all in the details! I'm getting proper Supra envy now!

Looking good mate, definitely all in the details.

Thanks guys, trying to document each change as best as I can, I'm currently shopping for my Christmas present, but need help choosing.

I am not looking at Polished rims as I have seen what the weather/treated roads do to them, and I want a nice light set of wheels.

The current concave fascination I have, seems best itched by these Weds:

attachment.php?attachmentid=192448&stc=1&d=1412677463

WHEELS.jpg

Weds...... Mmmmmm :)

Certainly interested in these, but I am adding them to the wheel list for now until I can work out sizes/offsets etc, that blue touch really does it for me.

Did think about the TE37 Ultra's also, but the finish will be the clintcher.

In other news, I have my spare sub-frames sent for some blast work, so hopefully they should ready for some colour shortly, updates to follow. :)