The mkiv Supra Owners Club

White lettered tyres?

ellis

I'm wanting to get this done on mine when I get a nice set of aftermarket wheels down the line. It was actually Dave's car that made me reconsider it. Saw it years ago when Jez had the TRD widebody that Rob bought that now belongs to Al (Massey)

I have done this before write it on the tyres with a tyre pen. Drive off come back and some of it has come off or discolour. Is there better stuff on the market now

I used a white 'tyre paint pen' from eBay. It seemed a bit of a mixed bag because one of the ones I bought was very good and long lasting and the other was more watery in consistency and less durable. :think: They were only about £1.99 each though so perhaps you get what you pay for...?! :D

The grouting pen sounds like it's worth a look though. :)

Its not right unless its got huge drag tyres on it. Leave it for the yank cars, your supra really does look smart as is. Maybe even some of those lexus TTE alloys for a more stock approach but can still look mega awesome might do the trick or cure the modd bug! :D