The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mkivsupra.net ACE CAFE MEET MONDAY 23rd JUNE 2014

Shane

Mike as per the PM your reg got included.

Jason, have sent you a PM, I don't think it will be a massive issue.

Looking forward to seeing you all on Monday and having a good Supra filled evening! Weather forecast is good too at the moment.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder too for all those who may not have seen this earlier in the thread:

"Please note (and inform your group) that Ace Cafe London will not tolerate dangerous or anti-social driving and vehicles seen driving on the road in such a manner outside the cafe or its local environs will be reported to the authorities. We do not want meets having to be cancelled, as has happened in the past. Please also ensure that all attending are aware not to bring any food or drink on to the premises (to include the car park!); our kitchen is open from 7am to 10pm (9.30pm on Sunday) daily to keep patrons fed and the bar is open until 11pm (10.30pm on Sunday) for drinks - the place only works with your support."

What time you getting there Shane?

I have the day off Adam so am hoping to get away from home about 3 when little one comes home from playgroup and head down, reckon it will be around 1630-1700 depending on motorway traffic. You?

I'm going down Jon, fancy a little convoy from Dunmow? When were you planning on heading down?

We are going to meet in Dunmow @ 5:15 and head to lakeside services to come and meet the convoy.

My number is 07863121614 if required.

See you tomorrow.

In true Pig fashion, to do list for tomorrow:

1. Fit new rear tyres

2. Clean car

I'm going to try and leave northampton arround 4 can meet you somewhere if you like

Sounds good dude, i'll go with the assumption that I can't get half the day off, but I'll post asap if I can :)

Edit: Got my half day, although now I've got something to do at home :( may have to go seperately anyway!

Edited by Tsia (see edit history)

I was out in the garage until gone midnight yesterday putting the car back together ready for this evening and got it all back together and running (would have cheered the neighbours up I am sure). Just got to clear it out and chuck a bucket of water over it and am all ready. Have today off and plan to leave here around 3ish to avoid too much M1 traffic. Looking forward to a Supra filled evening!

I've got the day off too. Can head down together if you like

Just seen this, sorry.

You have my mobile number I think? I could give you a text as we leave I'boro and meet you en route just before J15 if you fancy it?

PM or text me your mobile mate.