The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Scottish Car Show 2014

Westy

Dry your eyes Alex you know you will be going!;)

With a bigger number of cars than last year we may end up having to have an outside stand though as there just isn't space at Ingleston! They will give the option to split and have some inside but think most would prefer to keep everyone together!?

If so fingers crossed it's a scorcher and we can get the BBQs out!:D

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its abit of both i think John if its at the same place as before near the airport

Correct.

Most cars are outdoors. I can request an indoor space but as the space is limited we would be unlikely to get everyone inside if we get a good turn out. Rather than split the cars I was thinking it would be best just to keep us all as one unit if that's alright with everyone!?

Correct.

Most cars are outdoors. I can request an indoor space but as the space is limited we would be unlikely to get everyone inside if we get a good turn out. Rather than split the cars I was thinking it would be best just to keep us all as one unit if that's alright with everyone!?

I'm cool with that Westy. I won't be entering top 50 this year if I still have my supra, that is. Although all the guys called up over the day. I was bored shitless if I'm honest standing with it all day. I'll just mingle with the rest of the bunch if that's ok with you guys.

Can we maybe get something organized for on the night?

I knew that John that's why I'm thinking it would be a better day of we all stuck together. Hopefully BBQs, drinks and camping chairs will be on the go!:)

There is always the club challenges for those that want a bit of activity.

What night!? The Sat night before the show!?

I knew that John that's why I'm thinking it would be a better day of we all stuck together. Hopefully BBQs, drinks and camping chairs will be on the go!:)

There is always the club challenges for those that want a bit of activity.

What night!? The Sat night before the show!?

Yeah, Saturday night. If we can setup during the day Saturday and maybe go for food or something Saturday night?

Is it a hotel job or is everyone camping?

Dry your eyes Alex you know you will be going!;)

With a bigger number of cars than last year we may end up having to have an outside stand though as there just isn't space at Ingleston! They will give the option to split and have some inside but think most would prefer to keep everyone together!?

If so fingers crossed it's a scorcher and we can get the BBQs out!:D

Who says I want to be on your stand :p