The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What idiot decides to cancel the meet..... :(

If members like yourself do not put your name down to say you're going and you tell me you were going only after I've cancelled the Meet, then this is what happens I'm afraid.

As there were simply just not enough names down as 100% attending on the list to make it worth while holding a Meet and that is why it gets cancelled.

A lot of 'Maybes' don't turn up unless they are regular attendees, which I have always taken into consideration on Meets in the past.

There were only going to be 2 of us (That's including myself at the meet), the table is booked for 15 people. I saw absolutely no point in a Supra Meet for just myself, one other member and potentially nobody else. I messaged some of the 'Maybe' people on the list and they said they were either not coming or still unsure. Only after I had cancelled the meet did other people who were NOT on the list as going or EVEN as a 'Maybe' message me (Including yourself) to say you were 100% going to come.

But I can not be sorry for my action of cancelling the meet, I am not a psychic and did not know you were going to go. I go by who's names are down as coming on the list, if there are only 2 of us according to the list as going..... Then there is no point in holding a Meet and it will be cancelled.

I hope to see you next month at your first EPIC Basingstoke Meet, please remember to put your name down on the list if you wish to attend ;)

Edited by KamaSupra (see edit history)

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets