The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

• 2 weeks later...
not sure how many Supras will actually be there... Not bringing mine (he's auto anyway)... And the weather here is diabolical...

Hi Soopra, yes I wondered that. I might just bring the daily driver, but if there's anyone attending who's used to a W58 gearbox, I'll bring mine and ask them to have a try in it. Just a couple of laps of the car-park, no point in an extended test derive, because once the box is warmed up, it feels fine. It's only when it's cold that it's notchy.

I've had quite a lot of experience of MK3 Supras and lots of people commented that the W58 box was notchy. My hubby had one about 5 years ago that wasn't that great, and my ex had several and said he thought the auto box was better...

I've had quite a lot of experience of MK3 Supras and lots of people commented that the W58 box was notchy. My hubby had one about 5 years ago that wasn't that great, and my ex had several and said he thought the auto box was better...

Nice one, see you later!

Hope you guys had a great day can't wait till srd are done with my car so I can come to these again

Weather was a bit odd today, but it was a good turnout considering.

Will be good to have you at another meet soon, I'll be having my Supra re-taxed April 1st.... Can't wait!! :D

Cheers everyone who made it, good to see you all again :thumbs:

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets