The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

I shall definitely get to another one, I'm terrible with remembering peoples names... I shake peoples hands,hear their name then as if by magic their name is like *GONE* It sucks to have a bad short term memory.

My home made roast was pretty damn epic but I'll stay longer and eat at the pub next time.

Guest EmmaLouise55
Did someone mention getting lost? Naaah not me...never me! :search: It was all fine till we got split from behind the tidy black supra K900 BHP.

I didn't expect to get split up and all it took was taking the first exit off the next roundabout rather than the 2nd to screw it up, hated people following me when I had no idea where we were going :( Emma had directions and was in front trying to get me to take the lead. Sorry for wasting your fuel guys :rolleyes:

Ummm I don't do directions... Thought you knew where you were going hence me telling you to go up front lol

All someone had to say was just head to the pub and I would have ;)

You'd think being my birthday and all that I could choose what I did. Hell no. We've got plans. Apparently! 

LOL better luck next time mate :D Happy Birthday by the way!! :)

Hi guys, I am coming with my buddy to, hopefully will find you there :)

Hey cheers for making it today, good to hear your plans for your Supra. Glad to have helped you find out what side skirts and rear spats you have :)

Hey all, had a good afternoon home now cooking my own roast haha, I took a few photos but only using my phone so not the best, they're on my Facebook :)

Hey it was great to meet you Emma and your friend.... Emma :D At least your names are easy to remember!! Your spoiler-less Supra looks great, as said.... Love the wheel nuts :D

Was really good to see some old faces again and to meet some new people today :)

Excellent meet as ever, already looking forward to the next one :)

Thanks Dave for organising it.

(one day we'll manage the drive and not get lost) :)

Next time I'll get you to follow me out directly behind me, or I'll pm you the directions so that you can revise them the night before ;) See you next time!! :)

Sorry I didn't make it. Was only reminded yesterday that I had a Christening to go to!

Hopefully see you all at the next one!

No worries, hopefully see you next month :)

I shall definitely get to another one, I'm terrible with remembering peoples names... I shake peoples hands,hear their name then as if by magic their name is like *GONE* It sucks to have a bad short term memory.

My home made roast was pretty damn epic but I'll stay longer and eat at the pub next time.

Was great of you to come, good to finally see your Supra in the flesh. You were extremely lucky getting it!! Love how you put down a deposit. No problem on the names, I'm just as bad!! :D

Thanks to everyone else who made it today, was great to catch up again. It's really good to have some ladies making it these days, as it used to be such a bloke-fest for years :D Glad to see more new faces and the old, wish you all the best and see you next month :)

Dave

Ummm I don't do directions... Thought you knew where you were going hence me telling you to go up front lol

All someone had to say was just head to the pub and I would have ;)

How did you get so lost, there was a convoy of Supras and I printed off directions road to road? :rlol:

Just to say the same as everyone else, but thanks for organising todays meet and was good to see the usual crowd as well the new faces :cool:, bring on the next meet.

Sorry to have left earlier than usual:( but had a bit of a migrane/ headache coming on and wanted to get home, just had some paracetomal and some sleep as soon as I got in, just got up and feeling better now:cool:.

Just to say the same as everyone else, but thanks for organising todays meet and was good to see the usual crowd as well the new faces :cool:, bring on the next meet.

Sorry to have left earlier than usual:( but had a bit of a migrane/ headache coming on and wanted to get home, just had some paracetomal and some sleep as soon as I got in, just got up and feeling better now:cool:.

Was really good to see you again Jon Boy, I said to Clair when I got home you seemed quiet today. Now I know why, glad you're alright mate. See you next time!! :)

Guest EmmaLouise55
How did you get so lost, there was a convoy of Supras and I printed off directions road to road? :rlol:

Well..... You gave us directions, we didn't follow them I didn't know I was the only person that had them out of the few of us that got lost haha

I had a headache coming on when I left too, I think I was a little dehydrated.

Looks like another good day! Sorry we didn't make it :(

You're missing all the good weather at the meets, I'm also starting to forget what you like ;) Pity you can't make the next one either, maybe next time :)

Special thanks to Dave for organising the meet and for all the info, briliant host. [[=

Thanks to everyone else for the meet and good time out with think alikes.

Hopefully will make it to the next one!

Again good to see you, I'll be arranging the next meet in a few days time. So I'll let you know when it's posted up :)

I had a headache coming on when I left too, I think I was a little dehydrated.

Yeah I put my headache/ migrane down to being a little dehydrated as well as I had found it had got quite hot/ humid in the early hours for me that morning.

I brought some umbrellas to a Basingstoke Meet when it was raining one day, do you guys want me to bring some bottles of water and paracetamols too? :D ;)

Go on, mock the afflicted why dont ya, lol!:D:p.

Yeah well that's what I'm good at, anyway it's perks of being the event organiser.... You're allowed to mock other members!! :D And don't even get me started on the ones who got lost ;)

I'm ok mate but going by any of the pictures of me could you bring a treadmill? Cheers lol

You're not that out of shape mate, but instead of a treadmill you could jog alongside the convoy on the way to the pub? ;)

Guest EmmaLouise55
1. KamaSupra

2. Soopra +1 (and maybe another in a BMW)

3. Supraleeturbo

4. EmmaLouise55 + 1

Updated :) I should be able to make it

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets