The mkiv Supra Owners Club

EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets

KamaSupra

Will be coming to hatch warren but not sure whether or not we'll be coming to the pub, as we might have the little man with us, my parents usually have him but they might be going away.

He can come to the pub too, it's no problem. We just have to watch our swearing and things that we talk about, although we're not too bad anyway :D

I will make one of these again one day, although I will have to bring the Supra on a trailer...

LOL that's no problem, bring it!! I'd love to see it, your Supra looks epic :cool:

Well I was planning on coming to the next one maybe but as the car is still playing hard to get it wont be this one :-(

Real shame mate, you will get it sorted soon. Maybe get one of the garages on here to take a look as they will be more trustworthy than a random garage that you find. If they source the problem, you might be able to repair it yourself :)

Dont look good for me plus one Sunday Dave, she has to go early to get back to home town of Essex. if thats the case i will just turn up in my Astra van plus dog mate.......

No worries Cole :)

I may be along to this if the weather good

Weather is good so far :cool:

I'll defo be there this time haha yay

Lol your first Basingstoke meet :D

Same here, I've just washed the car. I'll bring my house mate Tom with me. Please don't fear his beard, it's actually quite friendly.

I'm imagining an epic beard :D

i will also be there with a little change to the car:d

Hmmm sounds interesting :)

Meet is tomorrow!!

1. KamaSupra

2. GreaseMonkey (Maybe +1)

3. Soopra +1

4. Gretie22 +1 (Maybe 2)

5. Silversoop

6. Coleboy +1

7. FizzyT

8. Si's Supe

9. EmmaLouise55

10. TT Paul

11. Sabrina (Maybe)

12. Big Supes (Maybe)

13. TRD-Rob (Maybe)

14. Supraleeturbo (Maybe)

BASINGSTOKE MEET IS TODAY AT 12:30pm AND IT'S SUNNY!!

:cool:

1. KamaSupra

2. GreaseMonkey (Maybe +1)

3. Soopra +1

4. Gretie22 +1 (Maybe 2)

5. Silversoop

6. Coleboy +1

7. FizzyT

8. Si's Supe

9. EmmaLouise55 +1

10. TT Paul

11. Sabrina (Maybe)

12. Big Supes (Maybe)

13. TRD-Rob (Maybe)

14. Supraleeturbo (Maybe)

Guest EmmaLouise55

Hey all, had a good afternoon home now cooking my own roast haha, I took a few photos but only using my phone so not the best, they're on my Facebook :)

Was really good to see some old faces again and to meet some new people today :)

Excellent meet as ever, already looking forward to the next one :)

Thanks Dave for organising it.

(one day we'll manage the drive and not get lost) :)

Did someone mention getting lost? Naaah not me...never me! :search: It was all fine till we got split from behind the tidy black supra K900 BHP.

I didn't expect to get split up and all it took was taking the first exit off the next roundabout rather than the 2nd to screw it up, hated people following me when I had no idea where we were going :( Emma had directions and was in front trying to get me to take the lead. Sorry for wasting your fuel guys :rolleyes:

• mawby changed the title to EPIC Basingstoke Supra Meets