Dyno Day 2nd February 2014

Supra_Scott

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we are all watching balck widow and scott..lol

1. Supra_Scott - spectating with Supra

2. Rich.2211 - spectating (won't be in Supra)

3. Josh42 - spectating (won't be in Supra)

4. black_widow87 - with Supra

5. Fly - spectating (No Supra)

It might be worth mentioning I'll have all 3 laptops and all most of the software should people have any issues on the Dyno.

I'll also have all my Mapping kit should anyone have serious Det of Fueling issues that need resolving.

I support these: Apexi PFC (Data Logit), Link (all), Motec (All), Ecu Master (All), E-Manage (all), Emerald, AEM FIC, Syvecs and HKS FCon.

Lyndon.

I doubt I'd be there from the off, but tempted to come and see what my Old Girl is doing with the bypass-valve closed?

Lyndon, The sun is forecast to shine on Sunday, do you have electrogizmo's that could identify the square wave signal frequency of the Merc air flap?

I have a multimeter that does duty and frequency if that is any good to you. I also have a 2 channel usb oscilloscope but I've never used it.

I also have a SigGen that goes up to 500hz but it needs a Power Darlington array to boost the signal to 12v.

regards,

Lyndon.

Edited by Nodalmighty (see edit history)

I have a multimeter that does duty and frequency if that is any good to you. I also have a 2 channel usb oscilloscope but I've never used it.

regards,

Lyndon.

Thank you, I'm out of my tinkering zone with this electrickery malarky, I know that an oscilloscope could read the signal(s) given to the stepper motor from the ECU, yet don't think it can find same from the motor?

Anyone have an SLK230 they could bring along?

Edited by David P (see edit history)

I want to come, but can't still due to the family meal. Hope you all have a good day and I'll hopefully see you soon.

We still need to arrange a meet that involves driving and visiting pubs around the midlands, when the weahter is warm of course :)

I want to come, but can't still due to the family meal. Hope you all have a good day and I'll hopefully see you soon.

We still need to arrange a meet that involves driving and visiting pubs around the midlands, when the weahter is warm of course :)

Which day don't your familly eat on? ;)