The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Finished my build, spec list added

Parry_10

I'm sure it will mate by the looks of it there isn't much more to do. I think we all go through the stage of regretting starting these builds but once it's done and you take that first drive with the turbo pushing you back into the seat it will all be clear why you spent all the time and money making such a machine. It will be worth it in the end, good luck with the rest of it :thumbs:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it ends up back on the road. Will know when Lee has looked over it. Depends how much more money needs spending on it, had enough of ploughing money into it now its never ending. Wish I never started it or carried on with it to be honest with you.

You wont be saying that when your behind the wheel! All the hard work will pay off...:)

If it ends up back on the road. Will know when Lee has looked over it. Depends how much more money needs spending on it, had enough of ploughing money into it now its never ending. Wish I never started it or carried on with it to be honest with you.

Anyone building a car feels that way, I know I do at times. It will be worth all the hard work.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

So I had the honour of going to the Basingstoke meet in this yesterday, and all I can say is WOW !!

Chris was definately not saying anything like the above while chasing down a F430 Scuderia, there is no noticable lag and once the tyres are warm + the syvecs traction it definately pins you.

So I had the honour of going to the Basingstoke meet in this yesterday, and all I can say is WOW !!

Chris was definately not saying anything like the above while chasing down a F430 Scuderia, there is no noticable lag and once the tyres are warm + the syvecs traction it definately pins you.

Haha that was fun. I take back my previous statement this car is so much fun. I rekon I have got the spec spot on for a street supra its an animal :D

• 1 month later...
What's grape vine? I don't follow lol. Car is off to Srd again want to see what it makes with the meth on same hub dyno again and increase the boost abit plus a couple of other little bits. Everything is for sale for a price ;)

I suspect Jamie just heard it from a chain of people suspecting you might be selling up mate hence a 'grape vine'

We might have to talk about the shell and wheels then ;)

You might be a bit young for that one, random guy emailed me, saying he is thinking about buying my old car and wanted some advice, i explained to him its only the rolling shell from my old car but still looks a good spec.

Yeh sounds like it haha, yeh I know who you are on about now we are going to talk tomorrow and I will go from there. Either way it's going to Srd this month I want to see what difference the meth will make I'm determined to make the 700+ flywheel figure I wanted to from the start of the project. Sounds stupid it's crazy fast as it is but it's just something I need to do.

Yeh sounds like it haha, yeh I know who you are on about now we are going to talk tomorrow and I will go from there. Either way it's going to Srd this month I want to see what difference the meth will make I'm determined to make the 700+ flywheel figure I wanted to from the start of the project. Sounds stupid it's crazy fast as it is but it's just something I need to do.

thats where it starts ;)