The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Jap show finale- club stand booking tomorrow

T14PPA

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got home!

Thank you to everyone for an awesome day. Convoy from Toddington to Pod was a particular highlight!

Quite impressed at Beibs' dyno run too!

Thank you to everyone who said they'd turn up for turning up, relatively fuss free :D , and to David P for the passenger ride in that 'kin awesome piece of machinery he's created! That thing goes like STINK!

Just got home!

Thank you to everyone for an awesome day. Convoy from Toddington to Pod was a particular highlight!

Thank you to everyone who said they'd turn up for turning up, relatively fuss free :D , and to David P for the passenger ride in that 'kin awesome piece of machinery he's created! That thing goes like STINK!

And big thanks to you for organising it Dude. Was a good day and good to meet up with friends old and new.

No problem... Just steal Bieb's spot when he goes to the Dyno! :D

Who was that muppet in the 'mint' silver N/A that parked on our stand? His alarm did my head in..... It was about to get set on fire!

There was some bloke who just appeared and stole John's space. Don't know who that was. The NA next to me was supra007 who joined yesterday.

Just got home!

Cheers Ben, just wanted you to know that your studs are working well, I was hoping for it to be ready to run at the Show but didn't quite make it.

It'll be be 'kin awesome more after the remap, you'll get a proper go next time. :)

Cheers Ben, just wanted you to know that your studs are working well, I was hoping for it to be ready to run at the Show but didn't quite make it.

It'll be be 'kin awesome more after the remap, you'll get a proper go next time. :)

I tried the manual mode as instructed this evening. I need flappy paddles in my life!! :blink:

No problem... Just steal Bieb's spot when he goes to the Dyno! :D

Who was that muppet in the 'mint' silver N/A that parked on our stand? His alarm did my head in..... It was about to get set on fire!

That was the most annoying alarm ever, they have a negative effect from a security point of view, hell I nearly nicked it myself just to get rid of it. Edited by Shane (see edit history)

Wow wot a day big thanks to Ben for sorting the stand we had a great time and book me in for next year :-)

And the formation flying up the m5 with fastcar and dirtcat woz a real hoot

Once again thanks Ben :-)

Yea, that was good fun. Really enjoyed the whole day. So many nice cars there. Was nice that the weather was good too.