Gumball to France in 2006?

Dragonball

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Paul any space left on this ??? I have had a change in circumstances and will not be going to Rome now if so please pm me details will be one with one car

Cheers Ian

You may be in luck, Im about to be shipped out to Australia for 2 weeks which means I miss this event even though Im all paid up for it.

Im assuming we can simply swap over the details for the Ferry and the hotel.

I have paid £126 to cover 1 car and 1 room. If you are interested let me know and I will tell Paul to change the details over and let you know the Ferry details.

JB

You may be in luck, Im about to be shipped out to Australia for 2 weeks which means I miss this event even though Im all paid up for it.

Im assuming we can simply swap over the details for the Ferry and the hotel.

I have paid £126 to cover 1 car and 1 room. If you are interested let me know and I will tell Paul to change the details over and let you know the Ferry details.

JB

Yep that would be cool if it is ok to change details then pm me on how I can send you payment

Cheers Ian

Yep that would be cool if it is ok to change details then pm me on how I can send you payment

Cheers Ian

I will sort it out with Paul E and make sure it can all be changed over and then we can sort the payment out after that. Cheque is probably easier as then theres no paypal fees or anything like that but the main thing is to get this all swapped over.

Im seriously gutted I cant go as it would have been great, but it does mean I have more time to get my car back on the road and running how I want.

Can you PM me your email address, full name and home address and I will sent that all on to Paul E to get this moving along.

JB

Thats a shame you aren't going to be able to attend John. But, I am sure a visit to Australia will make up for the dissapointment eh? :)

if only I had time to look at things, 4 days in Melbourne, 2 days in Sydney and then 2 days in Auckland (NZ). Im hoping to have the weekend in Sydney but depends how the flights work out.

JB

I am going by myself now as my mate has had to pull out. Maybe some way of sorting his place for someone else if anyone wants!

Can ya give a ride to Eugene From Big Brother, hes one of our camera people...seriously need a couple of seats for camera people to jump in occasionally!

BTW EVERYONE PLEASE READ THE FILMING THREAD HERE VERY IMPORTANT.

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?p=820868#post820868

Si

;)

Should be don't worry ;)

Paul has a decision been made to the alternative extensions to the trip (Amiens....etc)? I am gonna write a plan of all that I am doing and bringing lol

I have also checked up on Shell garages in France. Its not too good tbh but there is one in Calais :)

Some details yet required please - email these to me please guys

Steve Millar Passenger Name and Reg Number

R Rai Reg Number

Colin Jones Reg Number

Cornelius McCann Passenger Name

Simon TBC Passenger Name

Neil Ford Passenger Name and Reg Number

Gary Woods Passenger Name and Reg Number

Sharon Green Passenger Name

Lui Sorrenti Reg Number

Simon Perks Passenger Name

Abid Hussein Passenger Name and Reg Number