Gumball to France in 2006?

Dragonball

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

just check with sky insurance all included with no extra to pay & took breakdown with them to & that's included as well so all free with them & no extra to pay :D :d :D P.S this time next week be other side of the channel too :D :d :D Let the weather be with us TOO :)

Any thoughts on the potential menu selection

Do the Veggies eat fish?

No Fish please !! :p

I was going to say "can I have your meat"...then read it again and decided against it! :D

c'est bein. Paul, i think my hotel room is free unless greenpeace is using it for one of his cameraman!

I think we got our accomodation sorted Andy, Nick F, Nick E, Tim and Eugine and my good self are sharing the same house I think...

So Jon ya got room to pull a couple of Lurvely French birds:p

(obviously we will want to film it):eyebrows:

Jon's the chap whos called Pig:D :p

You silly tart! :p

Hey, I hope I get a good part in this here fillum you are making. I was thinking along the lines of the dark, brooding, mysterious hero type role :cool:

You silly tart! :p

Hey, I hope I get a good part in this here fillum you are making. I was thinking along the lines of the dark, brooding, mysterious hero type role :cool:

No thats my role:p

you can play da part of the Silly tart...im fed up playing myself (but thats another story for another time):innocent:

Perhaps I could be the buxom serving wench :D

:D PMSL

Your through to the next round...I'll make sure I get your best side Luvvie;)

Will you be bringing Baaaarrrbara?:D

(Note to self...never work with animals or the welsh...especially not at the same time)

on the sat morning, will everbody have there PMR radios on and ready by 7am? im just slightly worried ill get lost before getting to Clacket Lane services! may require slight assistance :D

hope the weather picks up for the drive accross! :rolleyes:

on the sat morning, will everbody have there PMR radios on and ready by 7am? im just slightly worried ill get lost before getting to Clacket Lane services! may require slight assistance :D

Just make sure you're not waiting for everyone at the Westbound services... ;)

OK Ro and Ray - your extra people are now on the list

We also have Alex Lychnaras joining us for the trip - who is a freelance journalist / photographer covering the event for the European Press

I need a car seat for him from Clacketts - anyone going by themselves happy to have a passenger and some help towards the petrol?

We also have Alex Lychnaras joining us for the trip - who is a freelance journalist / photographer covering the event for the European Press

He is the guy who took the last set of pics of the Orange car.

OK Ro and Ray - your extra people are now on the list

I need a car seat for him from Clacketts - anyone going by themselves happy to have a passenger and some help towards the petrol?

Nice one Paul, Call me or email me on how to sort out the payment etc

Thanks

P.s who is meeting at Pauls on Sat morning 6.00am?

Atm its

1.Ray

2.Rush

3.Lui

Anyone else? I presume there will be some of you staying over at pauls for the night too...