• Replies 748
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What about me

Black or white ? Or will I be on my own :-(

You get to choose as technically you got a stock colour just with stickers on top ;)

Just use your taxi Abz to colour coordinate everyone by blocking roundabouts and shouting abuse :)

:D

Come in the Haribo mix with us lol

The mixed group is going to look hot with all the lovely colours!!

Or Abz could you answer my question above? :)

As long as it isn't 5 friends then it will be fine, the reason I say that is because the club is also funding this event so ideally we would want as much members to enjoy it as possible :)

As long as it isn't 5 friends then it will be fine, the reason I say that is because the club is also funding this event so ideally we would want as much members to enjoy it as possible :)

Nope, just one friend mate, and he is actually a member on here lol, but awesome thank you :) think you've spoken to him at bluewater, Terry is his name :)

Nope, just one friend mate, and he is actually a member on here lol, but awesome thank you :) think you've spoken to him at bluewater, Terry is his name :)

Ah the chap in the Golf R32?! Hopefully now he will want a Supra after coming to this :)

Ive only just become a member today, and will be a paid member by tonight, would i be welcome to come down to this?? And is anyone coming from the northwest area (manchester/preston/liverpool area)

Cheers

Me :) Im thinking of having an early start to make breakfast at Deans place and Convoy in from there with the rest ...... I,ll put a thread up on the Northwest group page ;)

Cheers

-Ian-

Ive only just become a member today, and will be a paid member by tonight, would i be welcome to come down to this?? And is anyone coming from the northwest area (manchester/preston/liverpool area)

Cheers

The answer is yes very welcome we need as many supra's as possible to be at this event!!

Can't see JB's name down on the list, surely this can't go ahead without Branners being there.

JB should be allowed to rock up at Deans, be given a full English (I will pay for it) and then go to the centre for nought! He does too much to ensure we can rock up and enjoy.

Branners if you are going the offer is there for brekkies!

JB should be allowed to rock up at Deans, be given a full English (I will pay for it) and then go to the centre for nought! He does too much to ensure we can rock up and enjoy.

Branners if you are going the offer is there for brekkies!

I will place the succulent smoked bacon in a soft roll for branners on The Falcon given all he has done for the club