The mkiv Supra Owners Club

can anyone tell me when next meet is

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If people want Nandos surely the one at the Chill Factor (by the Trafford Centre) or Reebok Stadium is a better option. The Trafford Centre carparks are hammered and a prime place to collect car park dents and bumper scuffs. You won't be able to park all the cars together either as its hard enough to find one space not to mention a few next to each other. Also the Nandos inside the Trafford Centre always has a massive queue so if there is a large number it could take a while.

The Nandos in the Chill Factor is much larger, has less of a queue but the Carpark still isn't fantasticl. The one at the Reebok has much larger parking with average queue size.

Yes I am a Nandos expert.

Just thought I would throw it out there. If its the one inside the Trafford Centre I will probably take the other halfs car as won't park my Supra at the Trafford Centre.

Its never been a problem before:) we always park together and its never that busy or had any problems. I wouldn't park my Supra and Rob with his GTR if we didn't think it wasn't safe. we used to do the TC meet quite a lot.

I take it you have never been to a TC meet before as our car's are always secluded from everyone else's, that I can assure you of ;)

We have our own little spot lower tier.

No mate, never done the Trafford centre meet before, so I was assuming you was parking in the normal car park. I just have a rule of not taking the car to shopping centre car parks as there are too many people who can't drive and like to dent my doors. But I am easy with any location was just throwing my thoughts out there.

Its never been a problem before:) we always park together and its never that busy or had any problems. I wouldn't park my Supra and Rob with his GTR if we didn't think it wasn't safe. we used to do the TC meet quite a lot.

Cool will have to check it out.

I take it you have never been to a TC meet before as our car's are always secluded from everyone else's, that I can assure you of ;)

We have our own little spot lower tier.

Just watch out for the speed bumps on the way in if you haven't upgraded to Xenons! They are virtually invisible on stock j-spec headlights, as I found out to my bumpers detriment.

I would never risk my GTR but also think cars are meant to be used whether its a TC meet or doing best part of 200 mph down a runway or being chased round Cadwell park by Mike :D happy days :)

I would never risk my GTR but also think cars are meant to be used whether its a TC meet or doing best part of 200 mph down a runway or being chased round Cadwell park by Mike :D happy days :)

And I only had a camera ;)

Will have to see how work goes, but hope to make it.

Mike

1. Ste & lynz

2. Kirk & Sakey

3. Ray (Piri-piri chicken, yes please)

4. Russ unsworth

5. Harry

6. Viz (TBC)

7. Mike (TBC)

8. Jason (TBC)

9. Marta (TBC)

What time?

We should meet in the lower car park just to the right of the entrance between selfridges and Deb's for about 7.30pm

Normal 7:30 time??

1. Ste & lynz

2. Kirk & Sakey

3. Ray (Piri-piri chicken, yes please)

4. Russ unsworth

5. Harry

6. Viz (TBC)

7. Mike (TBC)

8. Jason (TBC)

9. Marta (TBC)

10. Rob Wild

11. T2 MSW - in the NW support vehicle

- - - Updated - - -

And I only had a camera ;)

Will have to see how work goes, but hope to make it.

Mike

Yeah needed video for that one, never seen the pics of it though :)