The mkiv Supra Owners Club

JAE 2013... MKIVSupra.net official Thread

letmeshowyou

Thanks Alex. It has now been confirmed that our in laws are away for the whole of September and we have no child care.

This means we must come as a family of four. Ady, will tickets be charged for the kids? They are 10 & 6.

I must then make a decision as to whether we can bring the Supe. If we come in the Hyundai I imagine it will not be allowed on site as was the wish last year with John Fuggles. I am not bringing two cars as the trip is already going to be expensive.

With a tent and all our gear I can only get two of us in the Supe, maybe three.

Getting a bit messy this so may have to back out.

H.

Im sure someone will take your gear and tent down for you, this way both your kids should fit in the back, obviously depending on your height/seat position

• Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How much stuff are you planning on taking H? I have a 4 man tent, two camping chairs, air bed, duvet, pillows, and a change of clothes. Plus some booze, what else is there?

(Probably more that I haven't thought of yet........:taped:)

Im sure someone will take your gear and tent down for you, this way both your kids should fit in the back, obviously depending on your height/seat position

How much stuff are you planning on taking H? I have a 4 man tent, two camping chairs, air bed, duvet, pillows, and a change of clothes. Plus some booze, what else is there?

(Probably more that I haven't thought of yet........:taped:)

It's a 4 man tent, chairs, a couple of bags for clothes and toiletries etc. Due to my driving position, we can't get anyone behind me. Mrs H is only 5 ft 1" so we can get one child behind her. We normally use the full boot of the Supe and one of the rear seats when we travel/camp. If I can get Mrs H in another car coming from near/past Wigan then we should be fine.

I am just wondering if we are going to get charged for the kids as it will then be a no go. I do not like the organisers of this event due to some of the stupid restrictions they put on people. We just want to come down, drink and have a good time on our stand.

H.

Right. Under 12's Free, max 2 per paying adult.

If you can sort transport, looks like you should come to me :)

Thanks for that, ok looks like we are in as long as some willing victim will let me be their passenger. What time can we get on site from on the Friday?

Vicki

Thanks for that, ok looks like we are in as long as some willing victim will let me be their passenger. What time can we get on site from on the Friday?

Vicki

Welcome abroad that man,and his family, you never no,Adi (gadget man) might pull a child minder out of his boot :D

Paid list updated guys. If you're on the list as a maybe, or now don't think you're gonna come, can people let me know via PM please, and I'll get the list updated. Ideally we'll have all payments sorted by the end of July to give enough time to get tickets ordered, and arrangements made for how we're getting them to you!

Has the IKO thread died? Not enough interest currently to do anything about this, which I think would be a real shame!!

I'm gonna pop round another pm reminder tonight. If your names on the list, you haven't paid, and you don't want me to pester you if you're not coming, please pm me to let me know!

A polite way of kicking people up the back side :D