The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Latest engine bay pics :D

hodge

Why did you move the power steering fluid sump next to the plenum instead of leaving it under the bonnet slam panel like you had it before?

Just didn't like it there. The pipework under the slam panel was just far too messy and I wanted as little as possible between to intercooler and radiator as possible because I had some cooling issues. After I moved I and altered the fan wiring and a couple of other small tweeks, my temps are perfect now.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just didn't like it there. The pipework under the slam panel was just far too messy and I wanted as little as possible between to intercooler and radiator as possible because I had some cooling issues. After I moved I and altered the fan wiring and a couple of other small tweeks, my temps are perfect now.

Ok, because i had asked my mechanic to put it where you had yours might have to re-think it if the pipe work will be as messy as you say it..!

Ok, because i had asked my mechanic to put it where you had yours might have to re-think it if the pipe work will be as messy as you say it..!

Don't get me wrong, you can't see the pipework at all, but my OCD got the better of me, that's all.

Well you've got to turn up for a start!

Well I'll sack work off for a go in a GTR like.....make no mistake.

I guess it's all going on in shineyville on the 20th then.

I think this Saturday is my only Saturday in work this month mate.