The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Sheefa's Supra at Invisible Touch Detailing

Stonkin

Great work as always Christian. Lovely looking car too Greg.

Cheers H and definitely worth the money. Shine looks lovely even in miserable weather ;)

Looks fantastic, no wonder he was so happy in his own thread and a fantastic colour too. I would 100% be getting this done if I didn't need to get the wheels refurbed and the lacquer sorted by the passenger door...... and the bonnet.... and the stone chips. Damn.

Perhaps you should get this done first and see what it comes out like mate!

Watch when you wash it tomorrow you won't even need to use a wash mitten, just pour water over it and all the dirt just trickles off :cool:

Fantastic work as usual Christian :thumbs:

Hope so, didn't have time today as been refurbing my lights but will give her a rinse tomorrow.

You coming to PP then? Be good to see the results first hand

Sorry mate what's this? Local meet? MOT expired today so job for next weekend :(

Great work on a lovely looking Supra. The difference it makes to the colour is stunning, really brings it to life.

Thank you mate :)

Cheers for all your comments guys :thumbs: Is a lovely Supra this one. And also thanks to Lee @ SRD for once again taking the time to drop another car to me that he was working on :thumbs:

Graham1984 - all of your bits can be completed whilst your car is with me, should you wish :)

Graham1984 - all of your bits can be completed whilst your car is with me, should you wish :)

Thanks for the kind offer Christian but I will be having to do bits in stages when I can raise the cash as sadly the bonnet needs a bit of attention too along with the stone chips before I can get it detailed by you :(

Looks stunning.

Stonkin if the paint is top thin or needs touch up in areas do you do that?

Also my wheels need returb too :(

Thanks Bud. I am sure Christian can do the lot. I was going to ask him to touch up a few bits but thought I would wait untuil after the detailing and low and behold most of those flaws are no longer there!

sweet jonb, one of my fav supras on the site

Thanks Shane, really appreciate the nice words mate ;)

This car really deserved detailing. Looks stunning.

You must be well happy with that Greg :)

Cheers Edd. Yes mate over the moon, even the pictures struggle to capture the true shine. So worth it.

Hope you are well matey :)