The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Why oh why !!

Guest drlee

Right, you've done 9 months on tour losing 3 comrades in the process. Is that right?? If so i would suggest you seek medical advice/councelling to get things off your chest. Might not seem like a manly/tough-guy thing to do but it helps, trust me.

If that's the case, that's bang on advice.

After I had to deal with a mass casualty situation on my last tour of afghan, where I lost my boss, and had 5 others in my team injured (improvised claymore strike) I had to seek help, it wasn't "official" help, but I sat down with the company 2ic and just let my heart go. Helped more than you could imagine. And I've done the same a few times since, whenever it gets a bit much, or I get a bit down.

The onus is on you.

I hope your beloved forum keeps real people at bay.

I'm on nothing btw.

Full address provided on application . Cock

Bann away :)

I'm proper laughing at your expense by the way

Non text speak that was !!

- - - Updated - - -

It's just a forum !!!!!

Id look at dealing with this in a different way. You clearly need to get something off your chest or out of your head. Sure there are lots of people on here willing to have a chat, even some service men/woman.

Id would ask in a more constructive way and you WILL get a constructive and helpful response.

Id make use of this rather than risking loosing help from here as well!

Too late.

Have a temporary ban until you calm down.

- - - Updated - - -

There's past stupidty from that member so rather than mess about I put a ban in place.

That's why I couldn't do it lol must have been beaten by mere seconds :(