0-100mph

Guest fripon

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pfft, I really need to get on with it while ON the sauce :D

I did my back in over Christmas or it would have been 7/8ths of the way there. Regardless August is D-Day!

Lame excuse ;)

At least it will be ready at the end of summe?....... does Scotland have a summer as I thought the seasons went really cold, cold, getting colder, winter up there :think:

I would think bpu is quicker than mid 12.

reason am saying this.is because my previous car was a gt4 st205 modded to 313bhp at 1bar boost.and she did low to mid 12s all day long.

now my supe feel a lot faster.that why i think a bpu should be a good second quicker than mid 12s.:cool:

welcome back Scott:d

reason am saying this.is because my previous car was a gt4 st205 modded to 313bhp at 1bar boost.and she did low to mid 12s all day long.

now my supe feel a lot faster.that why i think a bpu should be a good second quicker than mid 12s.:cool:

GT4 has 4 wheel drive, that helps it get down the strip quickly! Toyota say a stock TT will do the 1/4 mile in 13.1 @ 109mph, but last year at the pod the fastest BPU was a 13.3, and that had plenty more power than stock

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone else interested in the Scott M meets Chris Bailey for the first time moment :D

YES! :D

GT4 has 4 wheel drive, that helps it get down the strip quickly! Toyota say a stock TT will do the 1/4 mile in 13.1 @ 109mph, but last year at the pod the fastest BPU was a 13.3, and that had plenty more power than stock

- - - Updated - - -

YES! :D

The GT4 is fairly quick in comparison to stock TT but though only at the bottom end, then it pulls away strong.

I had a play with Adnan's GT4 which was running something like 350bhp and my stock'ish TT which was running 352bhp with just cats removed.

From a starting start it pulled away slightly ahead, I remained on his back quarter until till about 60/70mph and then the Supra pulls away. So wouldn't have thought it would be a huge difference.

What Scott mentioned with 11 seconds, sounds about right, here is a video too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9hBIsYX1cI

Agree with you ABZ,my gt4 would have superior traction,but the supe will have it back without a doubt.i know gt4 ain't particularly slow.i gave a m3 e46 something to think about once.:D