The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Trip to SRR - Very happy!

Chris Bailey

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You need the JT Innovations screen! sod messing around with buttons, sounds confussing... Its easy peesy with the touch screen monitor

That's what I'm getting fitted. Thought you could only have 8 settings on it though, any more and I think you need the analog cal. switch

Haha bet you just bum 1.6bar all day! ;) I asked Ryan to put anti-lag on dads just for shows etc :D Im still 10 years old when it comes to that!

Yeah me too! Love noise and loud things. yeah 1.6bar all the time but motorway mode is good and anti theft is always used

Haven't you got a built box on the way rob? :eyebrows:

Doubt ill run one this show season mate, maybe end of the year.

How does launch control work on an auto? I thought it was just for manuals to limit the revs until the clutch is engaged.

Revs are held about 3500-4000rpm if i remember right, then just floor it! lots of bangs