The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Road trip!! New supra!!

RobD

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

obv you brought it miles away but dont suppose you no where the previous 'previous' owner was from? looks like a car that i knew from essex

It's had 3 owners from new, 1st owner from new had it until 2008/9 I think and lived in glasgow, then the next 2 owners were based in Ireland :)

Update guys. About an hour and a half away from cambridge now and what an epic day! Nice to meet you Tony! Awesome bloke travelling all that way to see us! Car is running like a dream btw! For the price this was not only improbable it was divine intervention I swear :D lol hopefully get this and mine sorted when johnnys shell finally gets here :) robs now driving the last leg as we switched over at Leeds after sorting out a TT engine for me ;) when you're on a role you're on a role! ;) been an epic road trip. 3 countries in one day by plane, boat and car. Car is epic, totally converted my opinion on autos and such a good cruiser being a uk spec ;) anyway I am now set for dragonball as I'm loving drivinga supra again! Feels 100% right :D

Edited by JasonR24 (see edit history)

Update guys. About an hour and a half away from cambridge now and what an epic day! Nice to meet you Tony! Awesome bloke travelling all that way to see us! Car is running like a dream btw! For the price this was not only improbable it was divine intervention I swear :D lol hopefully get this and mine sorted when johnnys shell finally gets here :) robs now driving the last leg as we switched over at Leeds after sorting out a TT engine for me ;) when you're on a role you're on a role! ;) been an epic road trip. 3 countries in one day by plane, boat and car. Aura is epic, totally converted my opinion on autos and such a good cruiser being a uk spec ;) anyway I am now set for dragonball as I'm loving drivinga supra again! Feels 100% right :D

Great to meet you today aswell mate Rob not so much hahaha! Glad your nearly home it's been some journey for you both.

I am stuck on a crossword is there any chance you can help??

To do hit your hand sewing.. PR-CK

Swims on a pond.. D-CK

Smallest of a litter.. -UNT

Ironically you could come under some of these ;)

In all seriousness what a fantastic buy for you........... Lucky end of a bell.

Logie im disappointed you werent on a fly over to see this go South haha.

:rlol:

Nice one Rob, it looks a good 'un. Jammy sod.

Just got into bed, car parked up at its new home! Epic day! Nice meeting up with you tony, you looked disgusted when you see it knowing I only paid £1200! :D

MASSIVE MASSIVE thanks to Jason for making this day possible, superb lad and great co-pilot!

I was buying on the intention to break, I must admit, but driving it back me and Jason just can't bring ourselves to it! It would be a sin to break it so I'm going to keep hold of it for now and fix her up a bit, but does look like the white supra will be going to the slaughter now, just getting prices for the welding that needs doing, that'll literally make or break the UK!

Anyway, night all, I'm knackered to going to bed! :)