The mkiv Supra Owners Club

The Road Trip - Operation New Club Wheels

Ian W

Well guys, im just back in from Well one would say hooning about in the new car, TBH i love how well the stock twins perform. The car is so quiet to drive next thing you know your doing em well silly speeds.

The car has never seen over 112mph as it had NOT been de limited before Jurgen did it. So today it seen well over that speed. :D The car aint even done 50,000 miles yet so its still a baby in my eyes, at the moment im keeping completely stock, we did how ever fit a dump valve at Hodge's today, but as the car has the sound deadening you can't hear it, :rlol: so i think i might remove it, and go back to stock, TonyTT might take it. :p

Few things will be getting done to the car, first up is wheels balanced at the front, and passenger side front end needs looked at that as its all over the place, so im on that tomorrow.

Things that im doing to the car, Already bought Blue Recaro DC5 seats, these are rarer than rare, and i got em for £450 just need rails as per usual. Carbon Lip, with or without ears, still deciding on that one, and a carbon boot lip, job done on that front. BPU i've already got 2 de cats, ad fuel pump, just need a RR, plugs and BC(maybe)

Wheels im going with either SSR SP3's or HRE C93's and thats it, i want to enjoy using the car.

So tomorrow she'll get a wash and clean again, as she's covered in dead flies, and also the front wheel looked at.

couple of pics i'll get some good ones after i clean her tomorrow

P.s Logie seen you on the bridge, i gave you a toot, dunno if you heard me though, :thumbs:

Thanks to Hodge for the food and meet up, and also Jurgen for another cracking Car imported again for me, top man. :D

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

She's a very clean example, nice meeting you today fella.

you too bud, :thumbs:

Cheers guys. Go on a 300 mile round trip with you but don't get invited to the hooning and pic afterparty. Nae bother!! :p

whats your point, :rlol:

We went to Largs mate, miles away from you.

I wish I could both afford and be allowed to buy Hodge's car. The thing is an absolute credit to him and an awesome machine!

Sorry for the lack of invite Ross, was a spur of the moment hoon over to the west coast (plus I was booted out the house lol).

Thanks again for the cake etc Hodge. Top man.

Good to see you finally got your finger out mate. Awesome car!! Not fancy a painted active front instead of carbon lip?[ATTACH=CONFIG]156142[/ATTACH]

Now that does look the nuts. :) Another idea thrown into the mix, :D gona be one of the 3 mate, which one, i dunno???? :rlol:

Good to see you finally got your finger out mate. Awesome car!! Not fancy a painted active front instead of carbon lip?[ATTACH=CONFIG]156142[/ATTACH]

See, to me that's a bit like Lynsey Lohan. Nice at first glance, but on closer inspection just not right.

I wish I could both afford and be allowed to buy Hodge's car. The thing is an absolute credit to him and an awesome machine!

Sorry for the lack of invite Ross, was a spur of the moment hoon over to the west coast (plus I was booted out the house lol).

Thanks again for the cake etc Hodge. Top man.

Your more than welcome for the food bud, and thanks for the nice comments about the car.

Lovely Geo :) Wheels, lip spoiler, seats and a syvecs and you'll be onto a winner there! Oh and maybe coilovers for some stancing! Dont go carbon front lip unless you want to buy a new one each year, polyurethane ftw. ;)

It already has coilovers ;)

Totally disagree on the lip too. Barring any unlucky incidents with a bird (a la Marc), there's no reason a carbon lip can't last. Just don't slam the car to the road or drive like a tool ;)