The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July Monthly meet !

Sted

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D Wow what a good turn out, good to see the usual faces as well as some new ones, sorry i didnt chat to everyone there was so many there. looking forward to next months meeting it looks like we may have some good turn outs back again :cool:

Cheers

-Ian-

Really enjoyed our first meeting since 2004. Its great being a newby again and catching up with all the latest Supra stuff. Good place for a meeting and nice food, chef could benefit from a single turbo up the arse but still enjoyable. Thanks to everyone for making us feel welcome, I guess thats the northern way. Look forward to further meetings and getting to know everyone better. Cheers Ray

Lol! was it the me dribbling food down my t shirt or my machete wielding antics that's put you off...:D

If im honest both, i was kind of picturing being machete'd to death whilst your dribbling my blood down your face haha, only joking was awesome to have a chat since im a nooby :innocent:

Edited by WaLKeRR (see edit history)