The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July Monthly meet !

Sted

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its the garage next to g pollit`s apparently.think its just called standish body shop but dont know for sure. cant slag them off till i find out for sure. lawsuits all i need. wish they took it to pollits im m8s we daz pollit. dont want it to back there whats the point if they couldnt be arsed first time there gonna be pi@@ed second attempt. and now the missis has t boned a lexus gotta laff its the only way to beat the tears

Edited by Sted (see edit history)

we are in.

1. Sted & Lynz

2. Mooret (work permitting)

3.Add Haywood

4.Mike ward

5. Ian Ian

6. dan294

7. silverhaze

8. Straightsix

9. Rob wild

10. Havard

11. Pixelfill

12. Johnny g

13. Walkerr

14. Steve & Ping

should be a good night :)

Hey everyone i have been on this forum for 2 years registered and i was not able to go to any of the mettings since i did not have the time and since i made the time would i be able to come since i do not know any of you:eyebrows:

Hey everyone i have been on this forum for 2 years registered and i was not able to go to any of the mettings since i did not have the time and since i made the time would i be able to come since i do not know any of you:eyebrows:

You will be very welcome fixcz you wont get to know anyone if you dont attend meetings :D

Cheers

-Ian-

O

You will be very welcome fixcz you wont get to know anyone if you dont attend meetings :D

Cheers

-Ian-

I'm exactly the same! Been on here 2 years and never been to a meet yet! Should be good, will be nice to see a load of Supra's altogether. :D

Hello everyone, my name is Ray...........used to be a member in 2000 - 2004 when I had a Storm Blue UK TT . Sold it in 2004. Bought it for my 50th...........60 now and bought another UK TT in red. (just can't grow up) Would like to come to meet everyone and enjoy some grub. Will be with my daughters partner Rick who is looking for a TT Supra. We met Steve Marsh at his home when we viewed his supra at the weekend and look forward to chatting to everyone. Cheers Ray

I have booked us in:) it wasn't looking good at 11am this morning , the manager said he may not have been able to fit such a large party in. but after another call this afternoon we have a section booked for 8.30 pm.