The mkiv Supra Owners Club

July Monthly meet !

Sted

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds likes it going to be a good turnout!! i hope everyone has squeaky clean cars if its dry tomorrow no excuses!! be good to meet a few members also! :)

I have excuses. I am running a business, three kids, moving house and naturally quite lazy. The car will be dirty unless I get lovely weather in the half hour I get spare per day.

H.

Panda is coming too, Paul is Vicky going? Sted and lynz going?

Ya lynz is coming 2

Doubtful H. It is British Summertime after all! I cleaned mine Sunday, so it'll have to do!

British summertime! More like the rainy season :)

What's the protocol at these meets? Do you just turn up and hang about in the car park for a bit before going in?

You flash your lights at another car that has people in it.

They then know you are keen. You may then get someone then slapping their balls on to your windscreen and we go from there.

H.

You flash your lights at another car that has people in it.

They then know you are keen. You may then get someone then slapping their balls on to your windscreen and we go from there.

H.

Lol, remember left indicator is rear entrance :)

Ill get there for about 7.30 ish. I want some cow for tea... Who else is eating tonight?