The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Custom Buttons on Heater Controls

Noz

At the moment I'm not sure I'll be going. Things are getting hectic around here. Have just got planning to live at the farm( at the moment the house is 1mile away) and also to build a new 80'x40' building along with proving to the council the viability of what we are doing to get planning for the house.

I'm definitely going to make it to some local meets this year if the weather ever improves. Would be good to get more involved in the sw contingency. Also I still need to aquire listys wings while hes not looking.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

To get these looking perfect it's taking a lot of time. Though should look nice when finished, I'm unsure how much effort it needed.

I'm also undecided about the jig design. I'm going to look into having something a bit more reliable with the dimensions.

IMG_2701.jpg

IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

• 7 years later...

I've been thinking about this. As I know Mike aka Delboy would love a set.

I think I've come up with a suggestion. Would anyone else be interested?

I may end up applying for a group buy if people think new buttons would be a winner.

• Like 1